Chapter 14

**Jungkook's POV**

I left the bathroom with Taehyung trailing behind me. Hopefully, Namjoon was still here so we could figure out what to do with Tae's eyes. I entered the bedroom to see him sitting on the bed like he was when we left. 

" You don't happen to have brown contacts that haven't been worn before with you, do you? " I asked, grabbing his attention. 

" I do, but they are out in my car. " He said, tossing me the keys. I guess that means I'm going to get them. How am I supposed to know where he keeps his shit. I sighed, walking towards the front door. I'd usually argue, but this is for Taehyung. I found his car, deciding to check the back first because that's where he had the blood pouch. I opened the trunk of the car, groaning at the number of boxes he had back here. Thank god there were labels.

 I started searching for a box that might contain contacts, checking each of the labels. I finally found the contacts box, taking off the lid. The box was separated into four sections. The four sections were for colors. Brown, Blue, Green, and Hazel. I grabbed a brown one and began to head inside the house. I walked directly to the room where Namjoon and Taehyung both were. I saw them both sitting awkwardly and silently. 

" Why is the atmosphere so tense? " I asked, handing Taehyung the contact box as he looked at it confused. 

" I tried to talk to him, but he refuses to speak without you here. " Namjoon explained. I nodded, honestly not surprised. I took Taehyung to the bathroom, knowing that this is going to be a nightmare. 

" How do I use these? " He asked, staring at the box. 

" Open the box and take a pair out. Open the little container they are in and you'll see it in there. You grab the contact and make sure it's completely bowl-shaped and the edges aren't flared. If they are, it's inside out. They are soft contacts, not hard, so it should be relatively easy. " I began, watching as he peeled open the package. He washed his hands without me even telling him to before taking out the tiny contact. 

" Is this right? " He asked, showing me the circular object on his finger. I nodded.

" Now hold your eyelids open with your other fingers and place the contact on your eye. It should stick by itself without much help. " I said, watching him make an attempt. Surprisingly, he did it on his first try. He closed his eyes for a second before opening them and looking at me while smiling. I smiled back, amused by the fact that one of his eyes was brown while the other was still red. He did the same with the other one, blinking a few times. 

" They feel weird. " He stated, both of his eyes the same color now. He looked at himself in the mirror. 

" They are going to for a while. " I said. 

" If I wanted to have another color, like blue, could I? " He asked and I nodded. 

" I just got brown because it's the color your eyes were. " I responded. We exited the bathroom, going back to the bedroom. How long does Namjoon plan on staying here? I grabbed the card off of the side table, shoving it into my jeans pocket. I turned to Taehyung, grabbing his attention. 

" Now, I must warn you about something. " I said, my tone becoming serious. He hasn't been around a human yet after his change. 

" Should I be scared? " He asked. 

" No, I'll be there. I'm going to tell you now, other people are going to smell EXTREMELY good. It can be kind of hard at first. " I said. I want him to know this so he isn't shocked. He nodded, staring at the floor. 

" I don't want to hurt anyone. " He mumbled. 

" Look at me, darling. I won't let you hurt anybody. You also ate recently which makes it easier. It's a matter of self-control. It gets easier over time, I promise. " I said as I lifted his chin to make eye contact. I tried to ignore the fact that Namjoon was making " awe " sounds in the background and reminding me of Jin. Taehyung nodded, clinging to my arm as I headed to the bedroom door.  We said goodbye to Namjoon before heading out the front door.