Chapter 15

**Jungkook's POV**

I got off of the bungee trampoline, arriving at Taehyung's side. 

" Wasn't it fun? " He asked, a huge smile on his face. No, it was hell. 

" Yeah, sure. Where are the bags? " I asked, noticing his empty arms. He pointed towards the direction we came in at. 

" I asked one of the suited guys to put them in the car and he did. " He responded. I nodded, wrapping my arm around his waist. 

" Alright. Should we finish shopping? " I asked as he nodded excitedly. I want to find a larger store this time. Maybe there's a department store around here or something similar. We continued walking down the street, a beach to our right. We should come to visit it sometime, but I want to rent it out and come at night. I want to have fun and relax without worrying about people.

 My eyes landed on a large building that appeared to be a store. I started heading towards it, the guards sticking close to us. We entered the building filled with rows and rows of clothes. This is more like what I wanted. Taehyung ran towards the clothes, instantly finding some he had interest in. I smiled to myself, breaking away as we did with the last store to look for clothes of my own. I managed to find a lot more things here than I did at the other store.

 Surprisingly, Taehyung finished before I did. He walked over to me holding a lot of items. I wonder if he even knows if they are the right size. 

" Yay. You found more stuff at this store. " He said, noticing the semi-large pile of clothing in my arms. I gave him a smile, finding the last shirt I wanted and placing it on top of the pile. We walked to the register, placing the extreme amount of clothes on the counter. 

" Are you guys rich? " The woman asked, gazing at us with more interest than necessary. Taehyung hid behind me as I gave the lady an uninterested look. 

" Sure, whatever. " I said, impatiently waiting for her to ring up the clothes. She's going slower than I would like and it's getting on my nerves. I get the feeling that she's doing it intentionally. 

" Oh well... " She started, giving me a ' seductive ' look that I just found repulsive. I tried not to roll my eyes, knowing what she was about to say. 
" You know... I'm single and you're quite the hottie. Maybe we could exchange num- " 

" Could you just do your job and ring up the damn clothes?! " I snapped. These damn gold diggers trying to hook up with me when the only one I have eyes for is Taehyung. She had an offended look on her face as she slid the last article of clothing into a bag. 

" Do you know what you're missing out on? " She said. She was trying her best to look attractive, but to me, she just looks like a beached whale. 

" Don't know and don't care. " I stated, handing her the card. I honestly just want to get the hell out of this store. Taehyung had been silent this whole time and it's kind of concerning me. She scoffed and handed my card back as I took the bags. Taehyung helped, keeping his silence. I quickly walked out of the store, making sure Taehyung was with me. The guard followed behind, rushing to form the circle again. 

" Thank god. I don't know how much longer I could handle her. " I mumbled once we reached the outside. Taehyung didn't respond and silently walked beside me. 
" Hey. Are you okay? " I asked, gaining his attention. 

" You're too attractive. It's gaining people's attention. " He said, an annoyed look that I found adorable on his face. 

" Are you jealous? " I asked as we got closer to the car we came here in. 

" I'm not jealous. I just didn't like how she was flirting with you. " He stated. We got into the back seat of the car together, letting the guards do their thing.