Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring in my ears. I rub my eyes and shut it off. Hayes shuffles around and opens his eyes.

"Good morning." He says with his sexy morning voice.

"Good morning." I mumble and smile. He looked so cute right now. "We have to get ready for school." I tell him.

"Ugh. Let's just ditch. Hang out together." He groaned.

"I have cheer practice after school." I say.

"So?" He says with a smile.

"Alright. My mom probably won't care." I tell him. He smiles and gets up. All he had on was a pair of basketball short and he looked pretty hot.

"Enjoy the view?" He teased.

"What? Oh! Umm..." I stutter. I can't believe he caught me looking!

"It's okay." He says and smiles. "I'll be right back." He adds and then walks out the door. I text my mom telling her I'm staying home and not going to school. My mom usually doesn't care if I skip. She knows it's hard on me.

Hayes opens the door right as my mom texted me back. She said it was fine so I just set my phone down. He walks to his bed and lays down.

"Come on. You know you wanna join." He teases. I lay down next to him, but with a good space between us.

"I don't bite." He smiles and I scoot closer. He wraps his arm around me and I cover myself with the sheets and move closer. I close my eyes and I'm almost asleep until someone opens the door.

I almost fly out of Hayes' arms.

"Awwh look at the little love birds. What have you guys been doing all night?" Teases Nash.

"Go away." Hayes mumbles as he buries his face into the pillow.

"Where's my charger?" Nash asks.

"I don't know." Hayes yells. Nash does a mocking face and then walks out closing the door.

Hayes turned so his back was facing the ceiling, his face in the pillow. His back looked so fit and his muscles were so hot. I ran my hand along his warm back. He shifted to his side and smiled at me.

"Come here, you." He smirked and pulled me close. We both stared into each other's eyes. "I can't sleep now." He mumbles

"Me either." I agreed. So we got up and went down stairs for breakfast.