Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

We told Nash and my parents and they were all really happy were together. I know it's really weird for them to be so accepting about it already!

"Abbie." Hayes says. I look over at him.

"What?" I reply. He pulls me close to him and smiles.

"Do you want to go out to dinner tomorrow night?" He asks. I smile.

"I would love to, but I don't want you to spend your money or anything on me." I state.

"I'd do anything for you baby girl." He whispers. That causes a smile to creep across my face. I gently brush my lips against his and run my fingers against his face. My thumb strokes his cheek and he closes his eyes.

"I have to go home." I tell him. I stand up and he still lays there. He opens his eyes and frowns.

"No. Please spend the night. We don't have school tomorrow. It's Saturday, remember?"

"I know. But I think my mom wants me home."

"But I want you here." I think about it and lay back down.

"If I get in trouble, it's your fault." I state.

"Guilty as charged." He replies. I smile and let him embrace me in his arms. I burry my face in his chest and he rests his chin on my head. He moves his head which makes me look up.

"Goodnight Abbie." He smiles.

"Goodnight Hayes." I whisper, half asleep. He brings his lips to mine and kisses me. I don't kiss back though.

"What. You're not gonna kiss me?" He makes a puppy dog face. I giggle and grab his face with my hands. I pull his head down a little bit and connect my mouth to his. Our lips move in rhythm.

Our kiss began to get more heated. Our tongues weren't involved, but our kiss lasted a couple minutes.

I pull away to catch my breath. I close my eyes and hear Hayes' heart beating fast too.

"Wow." He simply states. I smile and kiss him one last time before burying my head into his chest again. The last thing I remember is Hayes' breathing steadying like mine.