Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

"I still can't believe you did that." I say. We both changed clothes and then I walked over to Hayes' house.

"I know." He laughed. He laid down on his bed and I sat in the chair across the room, just to tease him.

"What you're not gonna lay by me?" He asked. I pretended I didn't hear him and continued to look at the tv.

"Ohh the silent treatment. Tell me how that works out for ya." He says. He stands up and walks over to me. "Just forgive me. You know you love me." He says. I pretend to not even notice he's in front of me. Grabs my hand and pulls me to stand up. I didn't use any of my strength, he literally pulled me up with one arm.

I stood up and looked at him. He grabbed my face and gently laid a kiss on my lips. He pulled away and smiled with his eyes still closed. He bit his lip and then opened his eyes.

Kisses Hayes always made my stomach burst out in butterflies. Every time we kissed fireworks exploded. It's hard to explain how I feel about him.

We both laid down on his bed and stared into each other's eyes.

"So there's something I need to ask you..." Hayes said.

"No I will not go outside and play football with you." I tease.

"Not that. But one of these days you will." He laughed.

"Whateverrrrr. Anyways, what were you saying?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering. Abbie, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He had a worried look in his eye.

"No." I simply stated. He looked at me with disappointment.

"Oh. I umm. I'm sorry." He said. I saw the sadness in his eyes.

"I would LOVE to be your girlfriend."