Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Hayes and I ride around for a while until he stops. He grabs his board and walks to his left.

"What are you doing?" I ask. I get off my board and pick it up. I follow behind him, curious as to where he is going. He walks through a set of buildings. When I finally see where we are, I gasp. It's a beautiful garden.

"Hayes." He looks at me and smiles. He leans down and picks a flower out of the ground. He walks towards me and sticks it in my hair, behind my ear. He grabs my face and rubs his thumbs over my cheek bones. He rests his forehead on mine and smiles.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers. I smile and bite my lip.

"I love you Abbie." He whispers. A tear streams down my face. He wipes it away with his thumb.

"I love you too, Hayes." I whisper back. And with that, our lips collide. I swear I have never felt so safe and sheltered. It felt as if he will always be mine and never let go. I wish that I could replay this moment over and over for the rest of my life. Being in his arms and feeling his kiss just made me feel alive.

When we both split, he said something.

"One more thing."

"what?" I ask.

"Turn around and close your eyes."

"Okay?" I did as he said. I felt something cold on my neck, but I kept my eyes closed.

"Okay, you can open them now."

I opened my eyes and turned to face him. I looked down at my neck to see a necklace. It was a silver necklace with a silver heart on it and a small stone.

"It's your birth stone." He said. I smiled and jumped into his arms.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I'm really sorry for never updating! I'm not really into this whole story anymore. So I might end up not finishing this story unless you guys really want me to. But wait! I am currently writing a Jacob Whitesides story and I'll probably post that one. How does that sound? You guys should let me know what you want me to do. It's up to you guys! I would really like your feedback. Thanks for sticking with me this whole time.(: