Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

The movie finally ended and I was curled up by Hayes cause it was scary. He smiled and kiss my forehead.

"You are so beautiful." He whispers. I bring my head up and were looking at each other.

"No I'm not." I say. I truly didn't believe what he said.

"Yes you are." He explained. "Your face always brightens my mood." He states. He flashes a big smile and runs his thumb on my cheek. I smile.

"Whatever you say. But I will never believe it." I say. He runs his fingers to my chin and pulls his lips to mine.

"You." *kiss* "are" *kiss* "so" *kiss* "beautiful" *kiss*. "I don't care what you say. It's true." He says. I smiles and pull him into a kiss. This one was a lot more passionate.

We both pull away, our foreheads still touching. My phone went off and I turned and picked it up. I got a text from my mom. I texted her back and checked the time. It was 10:38. I got up and turned on the light.

"Abbie." He whined, shielding his eyes from the light.

"Hayes." I mocked. He jumped up and before I could run, he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He started tickling me.

"HAYES!!!" I yelled. He laughed and I tried kicking him off. He kept tickling me and there was no way I could get him to stop. I jumped up and pushed him back. It surprised him a little.

"Oh now you're gonna get it!" He teased.

"No Hayes!!" I yelled. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me out my door and down the stairs. He ran to my back yard and I realized what he was gonna do.

"Hayes don't!" I yelled. He picked me up and threw me into my pool. I swam to the surface and gasped for air.

"Hayes!" I yell. I open my eyes and SPLASH! Hayes was right next to me. He flipped his hair so the water splashed me in the face.

"I hate you so much!" I yelled. I laughed and he laughed. He pulled me to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He laughed and we both climbed out of my pool, our clothes soaked.

"I hate you." I tell him.

"Love you too!" He teased.