Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

"You mean so much to me. You're my other half and I truly wouldn't know what to do without you." Hayes whispered into my ear, still holding me.

At that point I was bawling. He still held me and hug me tight. Tears just kept falling down my face.

"I love you so much Abbie. I truly do. More than I could ever explain. I can't put it into words. I would be so broken without you."

My face was buried in his neck. I'm surprised he was still holding me. He hasn't dropped me yet.

I finally got done because I didn't want him to get hurt. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me close. He grasped my face and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry, baby." And with that, he connected my lips to his. Did I mention how much I loved kissing him?

I kissed him back and held his face. We disconnected and I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close. I never wanted to be out if his arms. Being with him was an infinite feeling. I wanted it to be infinite.

"I love you so much Hayes. I know I might be a bitch sometimes or a little whiny or just a horrible girlfriend and I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I'm ever a bad girlfriend. Because you're the perfect boyfriend and you deserve so much bett-"

"Hey. You're the most perfect girlfriend ever. You're all I could ever ask for. I love you. I really do."