Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

I wake up to Hayes kissing my cheek. I smile and open my eyes. I see him looking at me smiling.

"Good morning beautiful." He chimed. I smiled and kissed his cheek then got up.

"Good morning loser." I tease. He pretended to look offended and it was pretty funny. I laughed and he looked at me.

"I was trying to be nice, but noooo you have to kill everything I do!!" He teases. I laughed and he stood up. I walked over to him and hugged him. I stood on my tippy toes, grabbed his face in my hands, and kissed those lips I have been wanting to kiss.

"Why do you do this to me." He says.

"What?"

"You always tease me like that." He states.

"I'm uh. I'm sorry.."

"I'm joking around." He replies, rubbing the bottom of my back. He kisses my forehead then grabs my hand. He intertwines his fingers in mine and kisses my hand.

A smile creeps across my face. He kisses my forehead again. Then he kisses my cheek, my other cheek and then he just starts kissing everywhere on my face. I laugh and then he stops on my lips.

"Eww. Barf. Bad timing. Thanks for closing the door!" Nash yells. We both separate and look. We laugh and he just shakes his head and walks off.

"That was embarrassing!" I say. He laughs and shrugs his shoulders.

"Now where were we?" He connects his lips with mine just barely getting the last word out. I laugh and pull away after a couple seconds.

"Come on. Let's do something." I whine.

"Like what?"

"Idk. Anything."

"Anything?" Hayes does a seductive face. I laugh and smack his arm.

"Not like that stupid!"

"I know." He says. He rubs my arm and laughs. "I'm just teasing you. After all we are only 13!" He laughs and I do too. I'm glad he doesn't wanna go that far to be honest because one, we are only 13. Two, what if we end up breaking up. It would ruin everything.

"I'm gonna go home and shower and stuff." I tell him. He nods and kisses my cheek.

"Don't forget about dinner tonight." He reminds me.

"I won't." I reply before kissing his lips and walking home.