What?! I Go to School With Supernatural Freaks?! [Epilogue]

[Epilogue]

*few years later*

I sat in my seat, listening to our valid Victorian making a speech about how this was only the beginning. How it only gets harder, yet more rewarding from here on out.

I couldn't help but think of everything that had gone on in my life. Finding out that I was a witch, dating a "werewolf", and everything else.

After I was realized from the hospital, John and I continued to date for six months before we ended up breaking up. It was sad, but we had grown apart and agreed it was necessary.

My dad and I had also moved into a new house. Unfortunately this new house was a few states away.

So when I say John and I grew apart, I meant it quit literally.

Other than moving away from John and the other boys, I wasn't sad about the move. I no longer had many friends, and after John and I broke up, I would definitely have no friends.

At the new school though, I managed to find a new clique, and new friends that loved me for me.

Dad has also been teaching me magic, which has been cool. Though I'm 'forbidden' to use it outside of when I'm being taught.

Which is no fun.

I snapped back to attention when we were all called up to stand in a line by the stage. It was a perfect sunny day to have our graduation outside. And it was about to get better.

Our class wasn't big, so it moved pretty quickly. Finally they got to me, said my name, and handed me my diploma while shaking my hand. I smiled, and walked off the other side of the stage to join my other friends that had already received theirs.

I laughed as they surrounded me and we did a group hug, while me and the other girls squealed in delight.

My guy friends looked like they might squeal if it was socially expectable, but they just smiled and hugged.

We were all smiles as we through our hats into the sky and they were lost in a sea of hats.

I squealed as my current boyfriend picked me up and twirled me around. After he set me down I said, "You're coming to mine later for the party right?"

"Of course babe. Wouldn't miss it." He said before bending down and kissing me. "I gotta run home though, got a few family things to do. See you later." He said before kissing me again.

"Alright." I smiled and returned the kiss. "See ya."

I watched as he ran off to join his family before I went to find my own. It took a little in the mass of people, but I finally found my dad.

He gave me a hug, "My baby girls all grown up." He said, while trying to hide the sniffle.

"Aw dad, I'm not that grown up yet." I replied trying not to make him cry.

He gave me a half smile, "Close enough. Look." He pointed in the now dark sky.

I was about to ask what he was talking about, but I was interrupted when fire works lit up the night sky.

Off in the distance I could see my old Chemistry teacher standing underneath them waving his hands around. To anyone who didn't know better, he would have looked like a lunatic. But this is a magic school.

I did mention that didn't I?

THE END END lol

***************************************

Yup, this story is now complete :o

Wow, I remember the day I started writing this o.o

Well I want to thank everyone that has voted and commented, I wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys, and youre all amazing! :D

Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter :D

And check out some of my other stories if you haven't(;

I will also be starting a new story soon, so if you want to stick around for that maybe. Nothing supernatural in it though :o