first!

✰ JUGHEAD JONES ✰

"Y/N, darling?" I ask her jokingly as we walk down the hallway.

"Yes, my love?" She responds with a smile.
"How would you like to go to Pop's?"

Y/N smiles. "Yeah! We could invite Betty and Archie and Veronica." I shake my head.

"I meant just you and me." She stops walking and laughs.

"Jughead Jones, are you asking me on a date?" I smile and nod. "Then I guess I'll say yes." 

Later when we arrive at Pop's, we grab our usual booth and sit across from each other. We order 2 milkshakes and some fries to share. "So Y/N, what have you been working on for the Blue and Gold?" I ask.

"Well, I've been writing about how the opinions of students are often portrayed as powerless an-". 

I kinda stopped listening after that. I watched her lips as she talked. Her eyes always sparkled when she talked about something she was passionate about; as they were now. Suddenly, I get the urge to kiss her. We've never kissed before even though we've been dating for 2 months. 

I lean across the table and place my lips on hers. At first, she was still. Then she started to move her lips in sync with mine. 

When we pull apart, her eyes are wide. "I love you, Y/N." She smiles and takes my hand in hers. "I love you too."