peaceful perfection!

✰ COLE SPROUSE ✰

it was finally here. the vacation that she had been looking forward to for almost three months. over the short hiatus that she had from filming, her, her best friends, & her boyfriend were taking a little vacation to jones lake, a cute camping ground near vancouver.

y/n, cole, madelaine & a few others all packed into a rental car & started their drive to jones lake at around 9:00am & got there at 11.

while the rest of their friends unpacked, cole & y/n decided to slip away, hand in hand. they didn't know where they were going, they just wanted a few minutes alone.

they came upon a grassy hill and sat, not saying a word but still holding hands.

it was warm for once, but not so warm that you start sweating. and there was a nice warm breeze blowing, making the dress y/n was wearing move sway just a little.

she lays back, arm slung over her eyes to block out the midday sun, but still she turns to face the boy that she loves as he looks at the mountains to his right.

he turns & looks down at her, a smile playing on his lips. "whatcha lookin at?"

"you," she says, smiling back, "you're very nice to look at."

cole lays back in the same position & turns to face her, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "you're beautiful, you know?"

she rolls over towards the sky & smiles softly. "only because you love to remind me."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
so, this idea is based off of a
thing my best friend. (maeshoney) wrote! it gave me so much inspiration & so i asked if i could write this! i hope you like it & please so check out hers!