paris in the rain!

✰ MADELAINE PETSCH ✰

it was that time of year again. time for the riverdale cast the go on press tours to promote the uncoming season. this week, the cast was in Paris. it wad only supposed to be Tuesday - Thursday, but Madelaine and y/n decided that they needed a vacation. so, they planned to stay for an extra four days, until Monday.

It was a rainy tuesday morning in Paris and Madelaine had woken up before y/n, as per usual. the taller redhead made her way into their in suite kitchen and made herself a cup of tea before coming back to the bedroom.

she hovered in the doorway, smiling softly at the sight of her girlfriend cuddled under the covers.

madelaine tip toed past the bed and slowly opened the door to the balcony, being careful as to not wake the sleeping girl.

she left the door open to let some cool air into the warm house, but also for when y/n woke up; so that she would know where she was.

luckily, she didn't mind the light drizzle of the rain.

a couple minutes had passed. the sun was fully up by now and madelaine had halfway finished her cup of tea. although it was a quiet morning, she had not heard her girlfriend crawl out of bed and make her way to join the girl she loved. 

y/n wrapped her small arms around madelaine's waist and layed her head on the redheads shoulder. madelaine layed free hand over y/n's.

"good morning, my love." she whispered, a smile spreading accros her face.

"good morning." y/n whispered back as she lifted her head so madelaine could turn around.

she pressed a quick kiss the shorter girl's forehead. "i love you."

y/n smiled. "and i you."

' ANYWHERE WITH YOU FEELS LIKE'
PARIS IN THE RAIN. '