not you!

✰ KJ APA ✰

I fell in love with KJ, and I fell hard. 

When I met him, we clicked instantly. I didn't expect the typical 'love-right-away' thing to ever happen to me, but it did, and I had no power to stop it. 

Our feelings toward each other have always been upfront and very obvious. Obvious to each other, to the cast, but most of all, to the fans. And the fans don't really like us together.  

I met KJ and the rest of the cast in Vancouver and the cast made sure to get KJ and I together once they watched how much we liked each other after our first meeting. 

I started hanging out with the cast -especially KJ- very often. When I began showing up on social media, the fans flipped out. I expected this, but I didn't expect why they didn't like me. 

I honestly don't think the age difference between KJ and I is too big. Two years. I'm 19 and KJ is 21. When the fans started blowing up over two years, I was shocked by the ridiculousness of it all. 

At first I ignored it. The cast told me over and over to do so and KJ made it very clear he didn't care what they said, even though we're not technically a couple. 

But after weeks of relentless hate, rumors and gossip, I got worn down. 

And that's where I am now. 

I'm sitting cross-legged in the back yard of KJ's house in Vancouver, scrolling through my phone. 

The age difference proves she's a gold digger. 19 to 21? Please. 

She doesn't really want KJ. That much age difference shows she's using him for fame. 

Kage, get away from her!

I hate this girl with every cell in my body. 

Y/N is literally so unattractive. What does he see in her?!

I didn't used to let it get to me, but my soul is tired of being abused or threatened every time I move or breath by the fans who are supposed to support KJ's happiness. It's getting to me now. 

I hear the backdoor of the house slide open and I quickly turn off my phone and set it next to me in the grass, as if I've been doing nothing but enjoying the view. 

I hear the person coming closer so I run the sleeves of my sweatshirt under my eyes in an attempt to dry them. The person sits next to me and, judging by the close proximity, it's KJ.

"Hey," He says. 

"Hey," I mumble back. 

"Whoa," He says, not missing the way my voice sounds, "Are you...ok?" 

Just tell him. He knows what the fans are saying. If it's bothering you so much, you should tell him. 

"I'm fine." I answer. KJ sighs. "Y/N..". 

He trails off, and instead of using his words, he grabs me gently and turns me in a way so my crossed legs are practically in his lap.