alone!

✰ ARCHIE ANDREWS ✰

There used to be five of us. Me, Archie, Veronica, Jughead, and Betty. Now? I'm alone. 

It's my own fault I guess. I left my real friends for Cheryl of all people. Her 'group', that I thought liked me, dropped me lat week because I was "weird, quiet, sad". They got one of those right. 

I've been sad forever. Archie made me happy. He was the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. And I left him. God, I'm so stupid. Walking past them everyday, hurts

I walk past Veronica in the hallway and half smile, remembering all the sleepovers and movie nights we had together. She rolls her eyes and brushes past me. Tears fill my eyes as I walk into the girls batheroom. I pull out a piece of paper, and start writing.

This letter with first go to Jughead Jones, then to Veronica Lodge, and then to Betty Cooper, and lastly to Archie Andrews. 
Jughead, thank you for making me laugh. Please take care of Betty. 
Veronica Lodge, thanks for being my best friend. You made me feel loved.
Betty, thanks for being yourself. I had a good time being a detective with you. 
Archie Andrews, thank you so much for loving me. Even if I couldn't see it. 
I love you guys so much. I must end it. There's no hope left. I'll be at peace. No one had anything to do with this. My decision totally. At this moment I wish I were dead. I just can't cope anymore. Please, don't worry about me. I'll be okay. 
Love, Y/N 

I put the letter in Jughead's locker and walk out of the school building just as the bell rings. 

Archie's pov

"Archie, go grab my jacket out of my locker." Jughead says. "Okayyyy." I walk down the hall and open Jug's locker. A note falls out. I pick it up and recognize the handwriting. It's Y/N's. I open the note and start reading it. My eyes go wide as I drop the paper. I stumble backward and my eyes fill with tears. I sprint out of the school building and down the street to Y/N's house. I bang on the door. "Y/N! Y/N please!" I jiggle the door handle and remember her spare key under her porch mat. I grab it and race to her room.

 She's not there.

 I run to bathroom and open the door. The first thing I see is a bottle of pills on the counter. Then I see her. Her normally tan skin is pale. "Oh my god." I turn around and see Kevin, Y/N's brother. I pick up my phone and dial 911. In 2 minutes, paramedics are pushing me out of the bathroom. A minute later, they're doing CPR. 5 more minutes later, I whisper, "I love you" as she's rolled into an ambulance.