New Soldiers

Amelya's PoV

1941.august 31st

It was a sunny day outside. We were at the base,it was the day,when new soldiers came to the military. Me and Stella are going to train them. It's gonna be so much fun!
-Stella!-i shouted,as i got out of the bathroom, fully dressed,ready for duty.
-What....-she groaned,and hid under the bedsheet.
-Come on,sleepy head,new soldiers are coming,and we have to welcome them....-i told her,and ripped the sheets off her.
She sighed.
-Coming.....-she got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She was ready in five minutes,and just as we arrived at the training fields, Agent Carter was leading the soldiers there.
I talked to Peggy about them,then i stood in front of the line.
-Good mornin' ladies. My name is Agent Robynson. I'm the one who's gonna make a man out of you.
-I looked at them,and saw a soldier smiling. I walked to him and looked into his eyes. He was a little taller then me,so i had to look up at him.
-Name?-i asked raising an eyebrow.
-James Barnes, ma'am.-he smiled and bowed his head.
-And may i ask, what's so funny?-i started to smile slyly.
- Oh, nothing, I'm just surprised a lady like you,is the one who is going to train us...-he smirked.
-Oh,really? Don't worry,if i have to,i will make you run for two days,without stopping....Now soldier, you can start with this....100 laps around the base,now.-I frowned and stepped away from him. He looked at me completely defeated,and then started running with his head hanging. The other soldiers started chuckling at him. I narrowed my eyes at them and said
- If you don't behave yourselves,then you can go after him.- they immediately stopped chuckling,and stood in a straight line. I turned my back to them,and walked back to Stella.
- You're such a scumbag....-she laughed and patted me on the back.
- You should tell that soldier that he can stop running.
- Nope. I want to have some fun.- I smirked and searched for James. I found him around the barracks. Poor guy,he was completely out of breath,but didn't stop running. 

*time skip*

As it was darkening outside,i found my way to the pub. It was full of soldiers. Many of them were drunk,and hitting on the nurses,except one. One guy was sitting in the corner alone, drinking beer and breathing heavily. I walked to him and sat down.
- Captain- he raised his glass a little.
-Soldier- I bowed my head. -How many laps did you do?- i asked,tilting my head slightly to the side.
110,ma'am.- James told me with a sirious expression on his face.
- I only told you to do 100...- i said with confusion.
- I know,I did the last ten for your sake,doll...- he leaned on the table and smirked.
-Hmpf...- i huffed, and stood up.
- Don't be insolent, Mr. Barnes. I can get you kicked out of here in no time....-i looked into his eyes,and he just grinned.
- I know you wouldn't do that,doll.- he laughed slightly,and i just turned around and walked away,without a word.
I walked back to our tent. That night i couldn't sleep well. I had some strange feeling in my stomach. It kinda hurt,but it wasn't that bad. I don't know what it was.
Maybe it was because of that soldier? James? I don't know. Anyways i got to sleep after some hours. Finally.

END OF CHAPTER ONE
A/N:
This is so bad...
Should i make another chapter?

Let me know if you like the story.