Scared

Stella's PoV

I woke up in a cell,which had glass walls,with no door. I remembered getting knocked out,and I remembered that I saw Amy....yes,I saw Amy! She was the one,who attacked us,but where is she now?I have to find her!
I tried to get up,but I fell back. I couldn't move my limbs,they felt too heavy.
I stayed down,when I heard quick footsteps from outside. It came closer and closer until I saw two men outside the glass. One of them had a suitcase. He put it on a table. When he opened the case, bright blue light came from it. The man pulled out a blue cube,then put it in a big machine,which was next to him. He pushed some buttons on the control panel,when the engine started moving,and so did the "bed" I was laying on. I was now right in front of the two men. I caught one of them smirking. I gathered all my power left,and started fidgeting,trying to get off.
-What are you doing with me?-I growled.
-Giving you the blessing of godlike powers.-the man who was smirking said,and pulled a lever. The blue cube started shining brightly,and a beam of blue energy stroke right in the middle of my chest. I gasped,and layed there with an opened mouth. My arms were stretched out,and the straps broke from the power.I started levitating,and when the engine stopped,I fell to the ground,my vision went black.

-Her pulse is alright. Breathing is normal.-I heard voices,which sounded far away from me. I moved my hand,but what happened was unbelievable. A blueish power shot out of it,sending the owners of the voices flying back into a wall. I slid away too,from the sudden movement,and hit my back into something. It felt like someones boots,so I looked up,and I saw Amy staring back at me. I gasped when she leaned down,and picked me up. She walked out of the room we were in,and walked down a corridor.
-Amy, it's me,Stella,put me down!-I tried to get her attention.
-I don't know what are you talking about.-she said with a monotone voice. I tried wiggling,to get out of her grip,but Amy just ignored me and walked srraight to a cell. She opened the door and threw me inside.
I squealed when I hit the cold floor of the cell. Amy just turned away,and shut the door behind her. I stood up,and walked to the door slowly. It had a small window on it,so I could look outside. When I did,I saw two guards talking with Amy. After she left them there, they stood at the door,stiff like a statue.
I backed away,and sighed. I looked around in the cell. It had a small bed,and a sink. At least they gave me water....
I sat down on the bed,and looked at my hand. I was thinking about that power,which pushed the doctors away.
I closed my eyes,and focused on it. I could feel energy flowing through my veins,and into my palm. When I opened my eyes again,a little blue flame shined there. I lifted up my hands to my face,and looked at the flame. It was really pretty. I tried to touch it,but I quickly pulled away my hand,because it was too hot. I looked at the flame again,then closed my palm as it disappeared. I thought about what happened,and I felt really tired,so I layed down on the bed. It was rock hard,but I was used to it. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.
I dreamed about this magical power,and I heard voices calling me in my sleep.

*Time skip*

I don't know how many hours I was asleep.but when I woke up I actually felt good. My head and limbs hurt a little,but it was bearable. I got out of bed,and slowly walked to the cell door. I looked out,and I saw that the guards were still there,but they were asleep. I looked to the right,and I saw two shadows coming towards us,so I rushed back to the bed.
I heard the lock click,and the door opened. Amy,and another soldier walked in.
-Get up,and get here.-the soldier commanded me. I did as he said,I didn't want to get in trouble. Amy pulled a handcuff out of her pocket ,and put it on my hands.
-You know I don't need those.-I teased,but she just looked at me blankly. I figured that it would be better if I kept my mouth shut.
They lead me out of my cell,and after some minutes,which felt like forever,we arrived in another one. It was a bigger one,with a metal chair in the middle,and control panels around it. They led me to the chair,and Amy pushed me to sit.
-Why are you so rude,I thought we were friends....-I mumbled as I looked at her smirking. She rolled her eyes,and left.
A doctor came up to me,and he had a creepy smile on his face.
-Ms.Romanoff, I'm glad you're here with us. Have you felt anything strange since?-he asked. I shook my head. I'm sure he knew about what happened after they infected me with that blue cube.
-Good.-he mumbled,and took out a needle,which was filled with cyan liquid. He stuck it into my arm,then went to one of the control panels. I started to feel pain flowing through my body,but I held back my screams. The doctor pushed some buttons,and the chair filled up with electricity. I let out a yelp,I couldn't hold it any longer. I saw a soldier coming closer to me,he had a red book with a star in his hands,and it was open.
-Dizzy-he said in Russain. I understood it,because I was born there.
-Suffering-the pain started to grow,and I clenched my fists.
-Darkness-I was trembling in the chair,shutting my eyes tightly.
-One-I groaned,and my breathing heaved.
-Mistake-images flashed through my mind,I was kicking the ground,and the air in pain.
-Fourteen-the pain grew bigger,my nails digged into my palms,I clenched my fist so hard.
-Weakness-I couldn't hold it any longer, and I started to scream.
-Cold-I was shaking,my eyes shut,and I screamed my lungs out.
-Forest-I heard the soldier close the book,and the pain started to erase slowly. I panted.
-Soldier?-I heard a voice.
-I'm ready to comply.-I said. I felt weak,I hardly could speak. Two men came to my side,and helped me up.
-Take her to her cell,and let her rest a little.-the doctor said,and we started walking. We went straight to the cell,and a woman was standing  beside the door.When we got closer,I somehow recognized her.
-Amy?-the name slipped out of my mouth so silently,I didn't even think she heard it. The soldiers threw me into the cell,and shut the door. The last thing I heard was the door lock, then I blacked out.

A/N:
Hello everyone,I hope you like the chapter,and thank you for the more than 100 reads! It means a lot to me.
And another thing I wanted to tell is that there is not going to be a new chapter for two weeks,because I'm going to a camp.

Thank you again,bye!