I'll be okay

Bucky's PoV

The same night

-Something is wrong with Amy.....-I said to Steve,as I walked around our tent upset.
-This morning,she looked like she didn't have any sleep,and she was pale....later,she was shot on the mission,and not even a bandage was on her leg,and when they went back to their tent,she was running faster than Stella,but usually she is the faster......-I counted the things on my hand,then dropped on my bed sighing.
-Don't worry,I bet that she's gonna be okay...-Steve said,as he put away his things.
-Don't tell me to not to worry Steve! What if when we were captured,HYDRA did something with her,and now she is in danger!-I shouted,and ran at Steve, clutching my hand around the neck of his shirt. He was now bigger and stronger than me,but I didn't care.
-Buck, nothing is going to happen.... believe me...-he said,and pushed me back to my bed.I sat down,and rubbed my eyes.
-Y...yeah,sorry...I...I just.....
-It's alright Buck....I know you love her,and you care about her.....but you know ,she is strong....-Steve said and put a hand on my shoulder.
I nodded my head,and mumbled a 'I know'. Steve let go off me,and went to his bed. He layed down and said "Good night" before he drifted off to sleep.
I layed down too,and closed my eyes. I was still worrying about Amy,but I managed to fall asleep.

The next morning

Amelya's PoV

I woke up feeling a little better than before.I didn't have any nightmares,so I was fresh. I got out of bed and dressed up. Stella was still asleep,so I left her there,and went to check if the guys were up.As i got closer to their tent,I saw moving,so I slowed down. I crept to the entrace of the tent,and saw that Steve was awake. I silently went inside,and whisper-shouted at him,to make sure he hears me.
-Steve!Come out!-he noticed me and rushed out of the tent.
-Hey Amy,what are you doing here?-he asked.
-I came to check on you guys...Is Bucky awake?-I looked behind him,to check it.
-I don't think so...last night he was really worried about you...-Steve smirked as he said that.
I blushed slightly and looked at Steve.
-Can I wake him up?
-Sure,go ahead. The commander needed me anyways.-he said and stepped out of my way. I waved at him,them silently went inside the tent. I saw Bucky sleeping on his bed. He had his mouth slightly open,and he looked cute with his messy hair. I crouched down,and crept to his bed. I poked him and whispered.
-Buck.....Bucky.....Buckyy...-he groaned and turned his back to me,facing the wall.
-Hmm...another five minutes please....-he mumbled and I chuckled at him.
-Nah,wake up....-I said,and patted his back.
His eyes popped open at my touch,and he quickly sat up and turned to me.
-Amy! How are you feeling? Is everything okay?-he attacked me with a lot of questions,and I just laughed.
-Don't worry James, I'm okay.-I said,and kissed his cheek.He pulled me into a hug,and fell back to his bed.
-I was worried....-he burried his face into my neck.
-You shouldn't be...-we both laughed,then stayed there laying for a while...

Steve's PoV

At the commander's

-So you are telling us to go,and wipe out another base,when we just returned from a mission,and my team is badly injured?- I argued with the commander.
-I don't care about the injuries Captain! I want you to go,and take out that base! It's close,and it's small,you don't have to use the whole team! Just the best soldiers.-the commander shouted,as he gestured at me with his finger.
-My best team's member wasn't feeling well,I can't let her fight.-I groaned angrily and frowned at the commander.
-I don't care. This is war,Rogers,there is no time for such pity things.Now go,and tell them that you are going on the mission tomorrow.-he said,and pointed towards the exit. I turned around upset,and left the building. I went towards our tent. When I entered,I saw Amy and Buck sleeping there. I walked next to Bucky's bed.
-Get up,you two!-they jumped up scared. When they saw that it was me,they calmed down,and Amy yawned.
-What's the matter?-she asked as she stood up.
-We have another mission tomorrow... It's a smaller base,so four people are enough to take it out...The commamder said that I have to take you too....-I told them.
-You can't...-Bucky said,with a worried tone in his voice.
Amy noticed it,and took his hand in hers.
-Don't worry, I'll survive it. I'm feeling better.-she said. I looked at her and nodded.
-When do we go?-Bucky asked.
-Tomorrow. I still have to inform Stella.....
-About what?-a voice asked from the door.

Stella's PoV

When I woke up,I saw that Amy was missing. I got out of bed,and dressed up. I went to look for her,and I had an idea where she could be. I made my way towards Steve's and Bucky's tent. When I entered,I saw them talking,and I heard that Steve was talking about telling me something. I took a step closer,and asked.
-About,what?
Steve looked at me and smiled.
-Good that you are here Stella. We got another mission tomorrow,and the commander wants the four of us,to go.
I looked at him frowning.
-Are four soldiers enough?
-He said it's a rather small base,so I guess yeah. Plus the four of us are the best here so....-he shrugged. We started laughing.
-I bet.-I said,still chuckling.

Time skip to the evening

Amelya's PoV

I was packing my things,when a hand grabbed my shoulder,and turned me around. Bucky and Stella stood there,looking at me worried.
-Amy,are you sure you are going to be okay? Stella told me what happened with your leg,and it's not normal...what if we get captured again,and HYDRA takes you,and....-Bucky blurted out. I gave Stella a disappointed look,then turned back to Bucky,and put my hands on his arms.
-Don't worry. HYDRA can't capture me that easily,and you guys are gonna be there to protect me if something goes wrong. Believe me. I'll be okay...-I looked deeply into his eyes. He nodded. I smiled,and kissed his forehead.
-You should go back to your tent. We have to get enough sleep,no?-I said.
Buck smiled then left. I turned to Stella,who was staring at me concerned.
- Why are you staring at me like that?-I asked,a little more upset than I wanted to.
-Promise me you look out and come back alive...-she mumbled.
I stepped closer to her,and hugged her.
-I promise...and if not,then you can say that you told me so....-she started laughing,and I let go off her and sat on my bed.
-We should sleep now... We'll have a rough day tomorrow.-I said and layed down. Stella nodded,and she too,layed on her own bed. I wished her good night,then turned to face the wall and tried to sleep. Actually I was afraid, I'll have a nightmare again,so I told myself over and over: I'll be okay, I'll be okay, I'll be okay.......
until I fell asleep.