I thought you were dead

Stella's PoV

I was laying in a hospital bed. I could hear moving around me and I opened my eyes. I saw that Steve was sitting beside it in a chair.
-Steve?-i called out. He quickly turned his head and shot out of his seat. He crouched down next to me and held my hand.
-Stella....I... I'm so glad you are here....-he said as he planted a kiss on the back of my hand.
-What happened with you?-he asked. I pushed myself up in the bed and sighed.
-Well,HYDRA happened....Look!-i told him and held up my palm. When the blue flame appeared in it,his eyes widened. I closed my palm and looked at him.
-We have to go back.-I said with a serious expression on my face.
-They have Amy and Bucky. We have to get them back.
-I told him and he was very confused.
-Bucky?-he mouthed.
-I saw him.....-he started but i cut him off.
-Yeah,I saw Amy die too,but well,she is alive.-I said and got out of the bed. Steve stood up and I stood in front of him.
-Will you help me?- I asked and he nodded.

We walked out of the nursery,and made our way to the office. When we entered,noone was in there so I waved for Steve to follow.
I led him to a map,and explained my plan for him.
-There may be some complications, but this is my plan by far. Any questions?-I asked Steve when I finished.
-What complications?-he raised an eyebrow.
-Well,we know that Amy and Bucky were brainwashed,so they won't recognize us,and they are probably going to attack us.... An other one is that,the Red Skull could be in the base,and then our mission is ruined.
-I told him and he nodded.
-We should gather some soldiers for back up. And I'm sure that Peggy will help too.-Steve said.
I nodded firmly and smiled at him.
-It's good to work with you again.

*time skip*

We stood in front of the HYDRA base,from where I escaped. On the right side of the building was the backup team with Peggy,and I was with Steve. We walked to the front entrace and slid inside. We stood in the hall and we looked around,but there was nobody. We took a step forward,when a cracking voice came from the radios.
-Captain Rogers,and Miss Romanoff. I thought you would come.-we heard the voice of the Red Skull.
-Where is everyone?-I yelled,i knew he can hear us.
-Were you looking for your friends? Well,you are in the wrong place. We sent them to Siberia,and put them under ice.-I gasped and looked at Steve,who had a worried expression on his face.
-And there is another surprise for you.....There is a huge plane,filled with bombs which is about to leave....so you better hurry up,or the whole city of New York blows up....-he said then silence filled the place. We looked at each other then started running. We ran to the hangars,and saw the plane Red Skull was talking about. We quickened our pace and jumped on the plane. I almost fell off but Steve caught me and pulled me up. I thanked him and looked around.
There were small bombs,each one had the name of a city on it.....
-We have to stop this.....-i said with a horrified voice. I wanted to run to the door that led into the cabin,but agents appeared and attacked us. Steve fought them,but one of them  got into the bomb and flew off. Steve looked at me then jumped after it.
I quickly ran to the hole where they left,and saw that Steve killed the agents and is now flying back.
-Good job Cap.-I said to him when he got out. We stared at each other for a while.
-Umm....I think we should stop the plane now...-he said looking away.
-Oh ... yes-I said awkwardly and ran through the door and into the cabin.
I ran to the control panel,and sat down,Steve beside me.
-We are getting closer to New York....we have to put the plane down.....-I said hesitantly, pushing the buttons on the panel.I grabbed the steering wheel,and pushed it forward. The plane started to fall.....
-Steve?-I said my voice was shaking a little.
-Yes?
-I just wanted you to know....that...I...I love you....-I said and closed my eyes. I had to tell him,before it was to late...
Then I felt a tap on my shoulder,so I looked at him,and all of a sudden Steve kissed me. I slid my hands around his neck.
-I love you too.-he whispered when we broke the kiss. That was the last thing he said,then the plane crashed into the ice.......

Well ,Hello there!
So we reached the end....
I'm planning to write a sequel to this story,and I hope you liked this one....thank you for the over 250 reads,and feel free to leave comments or critics!
Have a good day! :3

thank you for the over 250 reads,and feel free to leave comments or critics!Have a good day! :3