The Winter Soldier

Bucky's PoV

I looked up at the train as I was falling down screaming. The wind streaked my face,my eyes burned from the pace I was going down. I stared at the ground under me,when I saw that a huge rock is sticking out,and I was falling right towards it. I got closer and closer by every second,and when I hit it my hand got stuck in a hole. I let out a scream filled with agony. All of my weight was put on it,and it hurt like hell. I tried to move my other hand to try and get it off but I couldn't. I was there, hanging helplessly.
-Somebody,please help.....-I whispered then blacked out....

When I came back to reality,I felt that I was being tugged away. I tried to move but I couldn't,my body was frozen. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to get them used to the light. I looked to my side,and saw that my left arm was missing. I gulped,then looked on the other side,where I saw a familiar figure. I narrowed my eyes and saw that it was Amy. She was the one who was pulling me away.
-A-Amy?-I spoke up,but I could barely even hear myself.
She didn't even flinch.
-It's me....Bucky....-I tried to get her attention.
-I don't know anyone whose name is "Bucky"-she finally replied.
I was confused. Why would she say that? We were together,and spent our resttime hanging around  the base most of the time....
-You don't remember?-I asked. Suddenly she gripped the hem of my coat and lifted me up to look directly into her eyes. They weren't the same deep green as before...they were more like grey now.
-You better stay silent,or I ripp your head off....-she said through gritted teeth then threw me back to the ground. She continued her trip tugging me after her. I couldn't stand up,my legs felt broken...

Soon we arrived in front of a huge metal door. Amy stepped closer to the entrace,and entered a code. The door opened,revealing a big cave. In the middle of the cave,I saw two figures standing. Amy walked towards them,still pulling me. When we stopped,I looked up. I was shocked of what I saw. Stella stood there,she was dressed in a black tight-fitting leather uniform,and she had a blue cape. They talked something in russian,then Amy dropped me on the floor. I hissed as I hit my head. Stella looked at me and her eyes widened a little,but then her emotionless face came back. The man beside her whispered something into her ear,then left. She held out her hand,and a beam of blue fire shot put of it. It surrounded my body,and I rised from the ground.I couldn't believe what just happened. Stella started walking,and I was flying beside her.
-H-How can you do this?-I asked,with a little amusement,and a bit of fear in my voice.
She just ignored my question,and walked into a labor. She put me down on a metal desk,then she used her magic to strap me down.
Just as she was done,a doctor came in,and told her that she can leave now. The doctor looked at me.
-Welcome, Sergeant. Long time no see.-he said,he sounded evil. I narrowed my eyes at him,and recognised his face. He was the one who tortured us with Amy,when our team got captured.
-You would have died,if I didn't give you some of the Super Soldier serum,when we last met...-he said as he put a mask on my mouth and nose.
-I would rather die....-I said,before my mind went black.

Stella's PoV

I remember him....I remember him...I remember him! That soldier,he was from the U.S. army! We used to be friends. His name.....his name was b....bu...Bucky!
-I thought to myself as I sat in my cell.
Bucky and Amy...two of my best friends,now being tortured by HYDRA.

I looked at the wall beside my bed. It has carvings,and small drawings all over it. I counted the days,four passed since Amy kidnapped me. I thought about escaping,but I couldn't leave her behind. First,I have to gain her memories back.

I stood up and walked to the door. I unlocked it,and stepped out of the cell. I started walking down the dark corridor. I stopped at the end and looked to the left. Amy's cell.
I knocked on her door,but there was no answer so I opened it and stepped inside. The room was dark,so I held up my palm and lit a small fire. I looked around in the room and saw Amy crouching in the corner. Her head hanged and her hands gripped her hair. I walked closer to her and kneeled in front of her. She was shaking,and her tears were pouring. I put my other hand on her shoulder,and focused on her. After some seconds passed,she calmed down. Her back hit the wall and she slid down to the floor.
-I...I remember....I remember....-she said,her voice was shaking.
-Remember what?-I asked her calmly.
-The soldier....Bucky..... you,Stella....and...and the torturing....
-she rubbed her face with her hands.
-Shh... everything is alright.... we'll get out of here...-I told her and rubbed her arms.
-But you have to pretend you don't remember anything.-she looked at me and nodded.
-Or else they wipe you out.-she nodded again and we stood up.
-We make up a plan and escape this horrible place.-I said firmly and left her cell,walking back to mine.

Bucky's PoV

I opened my eyes, looking around the room. When I remembered what happened,I immediately looked down at my body. I was shocked of what they did with me. My left arm was back,they gave me a metal one like Amy's. My body was muscular,my wounds healed,my legs completely healthy. I saw a doctor approaching me. He looked me into the eyes.
-Good morning soldier.-he said.
I gripped his neck with my metal arm and lifted him up.
-What the hell did you do with me....-I growled. A lot of agents came in,and they tried to hold me back. I dropped the doctor to the floor,as they tied my hands back. I tried to break free,but I couldn't. The agents came to my sides and shoved me off the table. They held my arms and began walking. They walked down a corridor,then to a circular room which had a chair in the middle. They pushed me into it then left. A nurse came to me,and gave me a mothpiece.
-Why do I need those? I groaned before she shoved it into my mouth.
-We don't want you to break your teeth...-I looked at her confused,when the machine moved. The two arms of the chair came down to my face,they were filled with electricity. When they touched my skin,I started screaming. Now I understood why I needed the mouthpiece.
A soldier started walking around me,he had a red book in his hands.

Longing. Rusted. Seventeen. Daybreak. Furnace. Nine. Benign. Homecoming. One. Freight car.-the soldier said words in russian with a small pause between each. I panted as the chair moved back to it's original place.
Soldat?-the man with the book asked again in russian.
-I'm ready to comply.- I answered. Two agents came to me and helped me up. They led me to the doctor. He checked if my pulse,and everything else was alright,then told the agents something. They nodded and led me into an other cell. A huge tank was standing there. They pushed me into it and closed it's door. I looked out on the small window it had,when one of them pushed a lever and I froze down.