Until the end of the line

Captain America and his team made their way safely back to the base. Everyone cheered, and they celebrated the return of the soldiers.

Amelya's PoV

There are only a few things,that I remember. The doctor,a lot of needles,and pain....
...
When I woke up,I was in a hospital bed,but not in the one that was at the HYDRA base. I looked around. My vision was blurry,but I could spot three figures next to my bed. I groaned as I tried to sit up.
-Amy! You are awake!-a voice shouted. I recognized it,it was Stella,my best friend.
-What the hell just happened....-I asked silently. I had a very bad headache,so I started rubbing my head.
-You were captured by HYDRA with your team,and we went to rescue you...you were asleep for two days! I tought I lost you!-Stella said as she came closer and hugged me.
-But, then....how did you get me out?-I looked at them confused. I recognized the other two figures,too. One was Bucky,and the other Steve Rogers.
-Buck carried you all the way back to the base.-Stella smirked.
-Really?-I looked at Bucky,who was smiling at me.
-Stella,we should go,and report the mission...-Steve said.
-I hope you recover soon,Miss. Robynson.-he told me,as they were about to leave.
-Just Amy.-I told him.He nodded,and then left the hospital with Stella by his side.
I looked back at Barnes and smirked.
-So you carried me all the way back,huh?-he smiled and sat down next to me on the bed.
-Yeah,and I have to tell you, you're heavy...-he laughed.
I punched his shoulder playfully.
-You are a jerk....-we both laughed.
-Yeah,your jerk....-he grabbed my hand,and leaned forward.I froze when our lips met but gave into the kiss...

Bucky's PoV

I let out a sigh of relief when she didn't push away. At first, I just wanted to give her a short kiss,but it turned into a heated make out session ,until....
-Uhm.....Am I interrupting something?-we heard a voice from the door. We let go of each other as quickly as possible. We were both blushing. I slided to the other side of the bed,further away from Amy. I coughed awkwardly,looking at the floor.
-It's not what you think.....-Amy said embarassed. I noticed that the voice belonged to Amy's friend,Stella. She stood there in silence,then ran towards us,and hugged us.
-Finally, I'm so happy for you,guys!!-she laughed.
-What?-we looked at her confused. She let go,and stood in front of the bed.
-I shipped you two since the day,you made him run around the base...-she said to Amy with a grin on her face.
-...you did what?-I asked her.She sighed.
-Nothing,nothing,I tell you later....-she shook her head. I looked at Amy,and we both shrugged then started laughing.Stella laughed too,but she stopped the earliest.
-Okay guys,enough lovey-dovey for today. Come,get your asses up,and follow me.-she turned around and started walking. She lead us to a office,where Steve was sitting with Colonel Philips,and Peggy.
They sat around a table,where a map was put. It was full of marked places,which signified other HYDRA basements.
-One base was in Poland near the Baltic. An other one was about 30,40 miles away.These are all the bases I know about.-Steve said,as he marked another place.
-Nice work, Rogers. We are gonna set fire under HYDRAs ass. What do you say,Captain? Can you wipe HYDRA off your map?-the colonel asked Steve,as he stood up.
-Yes,but I need a team.
-We are already putting together the best soldiers.
-So do I,sir.-Steve said with a smirk,then looked over at us.

Later that day

Amelya's PoV

In the afternoon we went to the pub. Steve and Stella sat at a table,drinking beer with other soldiers. They were laughing and joking. I was standing alone,beside the bar. I ordered a beer too,but I didn't drink it. Buck walked over to me,and he ordered for himself too.
-Are you alright,doll?-he asked and looked at me.
-Uhm...yes...I was just thinking...-I said,and took a sip from my beer.
-And what were you thinking about?-he raised his eyebrows.
-Just the mission....what if we... both don't come back alive? Or one of us dies....-I said,and looked into his eyes.
-Don't worry about it, doll. We'll both going to come back alive.-he put down his beer,then turned to me and slid his hands up my hand.
-You promise?-I took his hands into mine.
-I promise. You know, together until the end of the line.-he smiled.
I laughed and hugged him.

That night

We went back to our tents,and got to sleep early. Afterall we are going on a mission tomorrow. When I fell asleep, I had a dream.
I was on a dark corridor,with a door at the end. I started walking towards the door,and when I opened it I gasped. Bucky and Stella were there,strapped into chairs,with cuts and bruises all over their bodies. Bucky was missing a hand,and Stella's eyes were digged out. I looked at them horrified,and tried to go closer,but as I took a step,they started screaming. It was heartbraking to see them like this. When I tried to touch them,they started screaming even louder. I got a step back,and bumped into someone. When I turned around, I shrieked. It was that doctor,who tortured me. He had a scary grin on his face,and two needles in his hands. I tried to step away,but he pushed the needle right into my arm. I fell over in pain,and started shaking......
I woke up to someone shaking me,and yelling my name. I sat up sweating and breathing heavily.
- Amy,listen to me...Amy it's okay,it was just a nightmare...- it was Stella.She sat on my bed,with a worried look on her face. I took her hands,and burried my face into her crying.
-You.... you're alive....-I sobbed.
-Yes,Amy.... I'm here don't worry...-she started rubbing my back.
-W....where is Buck....Is he okay?-I asked as i pushed her away,and looked around.
-He is....he is in his tent,together with Steve.-she said quietly.
-Thank God.....-I mumbled,and hugged my knees close.
-You should go back to sleep.-Stella said as she got up from my bed,and walked to hers. I nodded quickly and layed down.
I closed my eyes,but i didn't get any sleep,because of the nightmare..... It was horrible....

A/N:
This chapter turned out a little fluffy,but I guess it's not that bad...I hope you like it.
(And sorry if I have any typos,I haven't checked)