Realization

Amelya's PoV

The next day

I woke up to a loud bang on the door of my cell. I got out of bed,and went to see what it was. When I opened the door,I saw the man who gave me the mission yesterday.
-Good morning soldier, I'm here to inform you about your new mission.
-he said,and I nodded.
-Your mission is to kill the men,and capture the woman then bring her to us. Understood?-he asked. I nodded again,and shut the door in his face. I gathered my weapons and put on my gear.I left the room,to find myself a vehicle. When I found a motorcycle,I left the base and drove towards the U.S. army's.It was a little bit cold outside,and it was raining. Everything was dirty and wet...

Steve's PoV

I sat in my tent and read a book. Bucky was sitting across me on his bed,not even bothering to look at his surroundings. He still didn't put up with Amy's death.He only went outside when he needed food or he was called in the office.
I put down my book,and looked outside. The rain was now stronger,and it made everything dirty. I saw soldiers running to their tents. I stood up,and walked out,when I saw something flying towards the ground. When it came closer,I saw it was a grenade and shouted:
-Get down!!-the grenade exploded,and I was sent flying back into the tent.
-What's happening?-I heard Bucky's voice. I stood up and dusted off myself.
-We are attacked-I said as I looked for my shield. He grabbed his gun too,and ran out of the tent,I followed behind him. When we arrived in the middle of the field,I saw Stella running to us.
-HYDRA?-she asked,when she stopped beside me.
-I bet.-Bucky said.
-They are going to pay for Amy's death.-she clenched her teeth. Suddenly a bright light appeared in front of us. It belonged to a motorcycle. When the engine stopped,a woman dressed in black,and with a mask on her face got off of it. She had a gun in her hand,and two other ones on her back. She aimed at us,and slowly started walking. At first,she shot at me,but I blocked the bullett with my shield,and threw it at her. She somehow managed to catch the shield with her right hand,and threw it back. It hit Bucky in the stomach,and he flew back a few meters.
Stella took the opportunity to shoot,but the woman was to fast,and she dodged her attack. She came closer,and pulled out a knife from her pocket. She attacked me with that,and I hardly could dodge all her attacks. When I hit her hand,I thought that I knocked the knife out of her grip,but she catched it and took me off guard. She stabbed me in the side twice.

Stella's PoV

When I saw Steve drop to the ground,I ran at the mysterious soldier and knocked her over. I was on top of her,and I was hitting her face until her mask fell off,and I froze. It was Amy... I fell back to the ground and looked up at her as she stood up.
-A..Amy?-I mumbled.She stopped for a second,looking confused,but then she shook her head and walked closer to me,and hit me in the head. I couldn't dodge her attack,and I fell down unconscious. The last thing I saw,was Steve moving a little on the ground,then everything went dark.

Amelya's PoV

Time skip back to the HYDRA base

I was sitting in the metal chair,the doctors surrounding me. I succesfully completed the mission,and captured the woman from the U.S. army. She was now locked away in a cell.
When I fought with her, some strange feelings came up in me. When my mask fell off,she looked at me scared and said a name, "Amy". That was the moment,when I started remembering things,but I fullfilled the mission anyways. After I came back,the doctors sent me here and told me to wait. They were talking about some files and papers,when a question slipped out of my mouth:
-Who was the girl,who I had to bring here?-everyone fell silent,and they looked at me. A man walked towards the machine,and pressed some buttons.
-She was your mission.-he said.
-But I knew her....-I mumbled. The machine started moving. I already knew what was happening,when an assistant came to me,and gave me the green thing to put it in my mouth. I did as she said,and prepared for the pain. The arms of the machine came to my face,and I screamed as they touched it. This was going on for like half an hour,then I woke up,completely blank.
-Good morning soldier.-a man said beside me.
-I'm ready for the mission.-I replyed.

Steve's PoV

-They took Stella away!-I shouted as I hit my fist on the table,while a nurse was bandaging the wound on my side.
-Calm down,Captain. We try to bring her back.-the commamder said who was sitting in front of me.I huffed and fell back in my seat. At first we loose Amelya,now Stella.....
I got up and thanked the nurse,then walked out of the office, leaving the commander behind.I walked back to our tent,where I saw Bucky on his bed,and he had an interesting look on his face. It was scared,yet happy and sad at the same time.
-What's the matter? You look like someone who just saw a ghost.-I sat down opposite him on my bed.
-I...I actually did.....-he replyed stuttering.
-What do you mean?-I looked at him confused.
-The soldier who took Stella away.....It was Amy,I saw her face....-my jaw dropped when he said that,but I frowned.
-It can't be,Stella said she died in front of her......-I whispered the last part.
-It was her,Steve,I saw it....and that means she is alive! We have to save them!-Buck said excitedly.
-I know,but we can't just go there...we don't even know in which base are they,and we need a plan....-I told him and looked at him. He nodded.
-Then we make up a plan,and ask for a team.-he said as he layed back on the bed.
-Yeah. We can start tomorrow.-I layed down too. Buck let out a sigh and mumbled something under his breath,then wished good night,and turned towards the wall.
I stared at the ceiling for a while,then slowly fell asleep.