Torture

Amelya's PoV

I opened my eyes,bright lights were hurting my vision. I was laying on a cold surface,what felt like metal. I tried to move but I was strapped down. I slightly lifted my head and looked down at my body. What I saw,hit me like a truck. My legs,stomach and chest were bruised,needles stuck out of my left arm,and instead of my right hand,I had a metal arm...
I was terrified. I layed my head back down,and I heard footsteps coming towards the room I was in. The door opened,and two doctors walked in.
-Aaah,I see you woke up....-one of them said.
-Where am I....-I groaned,and blinked a few times to clear my vision.
-At a HYDRA lab....we saved you,you were almost dead when we found you...-the other doctor said,while bringing a light-blueish fluid to the other.
-What happened with my arm...-I asked more questions to find out what happened after I was shot.
-A wound infected on it,so we had to amputate.-the doctor on my left said,as he sucked the blue fluid into a needle. He stepped closer to me,and stuck it into my arm.
-This will hurt a bit...-he said then pulled out the needle. At first,I didn't feel anything,then suddenly sharp pain echoed through my whole body,and I started to scream. The doctors left me there. I tried to yell after them,but I couldn't. I layed there,my whole body hurting.
After,what felt like an hour or two,the doctors came back. I was breathing heavily,and I felt strange. The doctors stood on both sides of me,and unstrapped me from the bed. I pushed myself up in a sitting position. It was interesting,the metal hand that they gave me worked like a real one,it felt comfortable. The doctors helped me down from the bed.
-Please follow us.-one of them said,and walked out of the room.I stumbled after him. I didn't know what they wanted to do,but I had no other chance. We were walking on a corridor,agents with weapons surrounding us. If I thought about escaping,they wouldn't hesitate to shoot me down. So I just followed behind the doctor, looking around a bit. He lead me into an other room,where a big machine was standing in the middle,with an armchair. The guy motioned for me to sit down,so I did. The machine was scary,I didn't know what they were doing,but I tried to remain calm...
The doctor pushed a button on the machine and it started moving. It was now in a laying position. The other man walked to me,and gave me a green thing.
-Put this in your mouth,we don't want you to bite your tounge...-he said then walked away. I put that thing in my mouth,and the guards strapped me down. Now I was scared and started shaking a bit. The man pulled a level,and the two arms of the machine came to my face. They were filled with electricity. As the machine touched my face,I began screaming,but my voice was lost,nothing came out.

-two hours later-

I woke up in a chair. I looked around,the place was familiar but I didn't remember...The only things that I remember were ten words.
Two men stood beside me,with creepy grins on their faces.
-Soldier?-one of them spoke up.
-I'm ready for the mission.-I said,but I don't know why.
-Follow me.-a guard walked to the door. I got out of the chair and followed him. He lead me into a room,where other guards were. He told me to go inside,then locked the door. I was standing there in front of five armed guys,without a weapon or armor.
-Your mission is to kill those guys,soldier.-I heard the doctors voice from somewhere outside the room. I nodded,and scanned the room for something that can used to be a weapon. I didn't find anything,so I had to fight them with my bare hands.
I took a step froward,when the guards ran at me. One of them tried to stab me,but I kicked the knife out of his hand with ease. An other one attacked me from behind. I grabbed his hand,and flipped him over. There were three guards remaining. They surrounded me, leaving no place to escape. I looked at the ground,and found a gun beside a passed out soldier. I rolled over to him and grabbed the gun,then shot down my opponents. As they fell on the ground,I stood up and dusted off myself. I left the room,where I was met with the doctor.
-Good job,Soldier. Now I give you a real mission.-he gave me a file,full of papers. I opened it up,and found a picture of three people,who looked awfully familiar.
-Who are they?-I asked the doctor, frowning.
-Soldiers from the U.S army. Your mission is to take them out. You start tomorrow. Gear and weapons are in your cell.-he said then left.
I was still staring at the pictures....Who are they? And the most important question is Who am I?
I decided to leave it alone,and I went back to my, so called, "room". The only things that I had in there,were a bed,a small bucket under it,and a small hole on the wall,which gave the only lighting. The things that the doctor talked about were on my bed. I had a lot of pocket knives,two guns,ammo,and a set of black clothes,which were bulletproof. I threw them on the ground,and sat down on the bed. It creaked under my weight,because it was so old. I layed down and closed my eyes,still wondering about the question,I asked from myself earlier.
Who am I?