Super Soldier

Steve's PoV

-Steven Rogers!- the doctor called,and I went to the small room. He started examinating me. A nurse walked in,and whispered something to the doctor.
- Excuse me, I'll be right here...- he put down the files and walked to the curtains.
- Is there a problem?-I asked.
- Just wait here.-he left the room.
I sat there in silence,and started looking around. I saw a sign on the wall:"Lying on your enlistment form is illegal"
I read the sign and started to get ready to leave. I didn't want to get arrested. Just as i put my shoes on a soldier entered the room. He was staring at me,and i was afraid ,'till an old man with glasses stepped in and told the soldier to leave.
- My name is Dr. Abraham Erskin. I heard you want to go overseas and fight in the war.- he said and walked to the table where my files were.
- Steve Rogers....- i said and looked at him.
-Where are you from?- i asked the doctor.
-Queens,before that Germany.Does that bother you?- he looked into my eyes.
- No- i shook my head.
- Where are you from,Mr.Rogers?...-he looked back at the files.
- Let's see.....New Haven? Paramus?-i shook my head,and sighed.
-Brooklyn.-Dr.Erskin smirked.He put down the file and closed it.
-Anyways, it's not the exams I'm intrested in. It's the many tries.But i never got an answer for my question...do you want to kill Nazis?-he asked with sirious tone.
I shook my head again.
-No,doctor. I don't want to kill anyone.I don't like bullies,no matter where are they from.-i said.
-Well there are already many big men fighting.Maybe it's a little guy what we need.I can offer you a chance.
-I'll take it.- I said with exitement. We walked out of the room,to the table,where the other doctors are controlling the files. Dr.Erskin opened my file and stamped it,then handed it to me.
-Congratulations,soldier.-he told me and walked away.
I opened up the file and saw the "accepted" sign. I left the enrollment facility proudly.

*time skip*
I was standing at a field,with other soldiers beside me,when two women came to us.
-Recuits,attention! Gentlemen, I'm Agent Romanoff,the main trainer of this base.-she said in a serious tone.

Stella's PoV

A new group of volunteers came to the military. I went to welcome them with Peggy. As we arrived at the fileds I looked through the group. I was surprised,when i saw a rather small and slim guy in the line. He looked very confident. I welcomed them and told them who I am,when a soldier insolently shouted at me. I was about to go and teach him a lesson, but Peggy overtook me and slapped the guy. I just smiled at her actions,then we both left the soldiers there with Sergeant Duffy.We went into a building,where the commander and a doctor were speaking. As we walked past them, I overheard that they were talking about a "super-soldier" and "Steve Rogers". Later that day the doctor looked for us, and enlightened us about that project,and that we have to take Steve Rogers to Brooklyn tomorrow.

The next day

Steve's PoV

We were on our way to Dr.Erskin's laboratory.
I was sitting in the car next to Agent Romanoff.
- I know this neighborhood....I got beat up in that alley...and that one....and that....-I tried to make a conversation,but it didn't turn out to well.
- You hate running away, don't you? -Agent Romanoff smiled.
- Yeah, I guess....if you start running they never let you stop....
-I bet....-she said.
-I just don't get it...how did a beatuiful dame like you end up in the army? I mean a beatuiful woman...An agent,not a dame! I mean.....-I tried correcting myself,but i just made the whole situation more embarassing.
Agent Romanoff just giggled silently.
-We are here.-she said and got out of the car.
-This way.-she walked towards an antique shop.
-What are we doing here?-I asked.
-Just follow me.-she said and entered the shop.There was an old lady inside.When she saw us she smiled and said.
-Wonderful weather we have this morning,right?
-Yes,but i always carry an umbrella.-Agent Romanoff replied to her.She led me towards a hidden door,which leads into the lab,where Dr.Erskine was with his team. It was a big circular room,filled with machines. There was a chair-like thing in the  middle.
-Good morning.-Dr.Erskin walked to me and shook my hand.-Are you ready?-I nodded my head.
-Please,take off your shirt, tie, and your hat.- I did as he said and then climbed into the chair.
-Comfortable?-the doctor asked.
I nodded. -It's a little big.
He shook his head,then looked at the machine next to us.
-Mr.Stark,how are your levels?
-Levels at 100%.-the guy said.
-We may dim the lights of Brooklyn,but we couldn't be more ready.
Dr.Erskin nodded,and told Agent Romanoff to go up into the glass cabinet.
Then a nurse approached me with a needle in her hand,and stuck it into my arm.I turned to Dr.Erskin.
-It wasn't that bad.
-This was penicilin...-he sighed.
-Serum infusion beginning in 3, 2, 1.
-i could feel the serum flowing in my veins.
-Now,Mr.Stark.-he pulled a lever,then the chair started moving,and i was closed in a box.
Dr.Erskin walked to the capsule and knocked on it.
-Steve,can you hear me?-he asked.
-Is it to late to go to the bathroom?-I asked jokingly.Dr.Erskin shook his head and turned to Stark.-We will proceed.
Stark started to twist a wheel.
-Ten percent....Twenty percent....Thirty.... That's forty percent....
I started screaming in pain.
I could here Stella shouting:
-Shut it down!
-Steven?-Dr.Erskin knocked on the cabinet again.
-SHUT.IT.DOWN!-Stella shouted again.
-Kill the reactor Stark,kill it!-Dr.Erskin said.
-No! I can do it!-I shouted back.I didn't want to give up.
-Eighty percent....Ninety....One hundred percent!-I screamed again,when the reactor overloaded and shut down itself.
The cabinet opened,and I stumbled out of it. Everyone gathered around us.Stella walked in front of me.
-How do you feel?-she asked.
-Taller....-i said as i looked around.
-You are taller...- she said smiling a little.As I was about to go,and thank Dr.Erskin,a bomb detonated,and sent everyone flying back.A guy who had a pistol stole the remaining serum from a box,then ran away.I chased after him.He got into a car,and drove straight to the harbour.Luckily I could
gain upon him and catch him.The glass,which had the serum inside of it broke,and the man killed himself. Stark and his team found us,and took us back to the lab. The next day we went back to the base with Agent Romanoff. They didn't let me fight in the army,so I became a "cheerleader".
We had tours aroun the U.S. and I became famous as Captain America.

To be continued...