Training and a new mission

The next morning I woke up earlier then I used to. It was still dark outside,but i got out of bed and got dressed. I didn't want to wake Stella up,so I decided to go for a walk. When i got outside,I saw that in one of the tents  was light. I made my way  there. As I got closer,I saw that there were a group of soldiers,and the general. They were sitting around a table,and they were looking at a map,where HYDRA basements were stated.
- Morning,Miss Robynson.-the general said as I entered the tent.
-It's good you made your way here,I have a mission assigned for you.-he waved for me to take seat.
- Yes,sir. What's the mission?
- You are going to lead the 107s. They were assigned to take out a HYDRA base in Krausberg.
- When do we start?- I asked as i looked through the group of soldiers, to see if there are skilled ones.
- Today afternoon. Until then you have some other dutys to do....- with this he gave me a file full of papers....

*time skip*

Stella's PoV

- Come on soldiers, my granmother would do those push-ups faster!-I shouted at the squad as they were on the ground panting.
- Okay,stop!- they stood up in a straight line.
- 10 laps around the base,now!- I ordered them,and they started running. While I was waiting I saw some other men looking for grenades and weapons.
"Maybe they are just exerciseing" I thought.
I looked back at the field,and the soldiers were already coming back. They stood in lines breathlessly.
- Don't tell me that you're already tired of this!-I laughed.
- Try to make this yourself,you ***!-a soldier shouted. I walked in front of him.
-What did you just say?- I looked at him smiling and tilting my head.
- That you should go back to your palace,your highness.- he grinned.
I stood there in silence for a second,then punched him right in the face. The others were whistling and smiling at him.
- Watch your behavior,soldier.- i said.
He stood up with a bleeding nose.He was trembling with fear. I smirked and walked past the group.
- This is for today,you can go mind your own businesses.- I told them and left them there. As I was walking away seconds later I heard them burst out laughing and congratulating the soldier whom I hit.
I decided to go back to our tent and rest a little. It was early afternoon. As I entered the tent, I saw Amelya packing her things.
-Where are you going?-i aked her as I  sat on the bed.
- I was assigned to lead the 107th to a mission in Krausberg. We're going to take out a HYDRA base.-she said and stood in front of me.
-We got to go soon-she said.
- When will you get back?- I asked her and stood up.
- I don't know...days,maybe weeks...-she mumbled and grabbed her things.
- Come back alive.- I smiled and hugged her.- because if you don't,i will kill you.- we both laughed.
- Don't worry,I can watch out for myself.-with this she left the tent and went to her group.
I grabbed my clothes and went to change. I sat on my bed ,still wondering what will i do,'till Amelya is back. I've come to the tought that these are going to be some boring days without her...

Amelya's PoV

I stood in front of the group of soldiers,and started to tell them the movement of the mission again.
- Everybody understood?- I asked.
Everyone nodded. We marched to the plane which is going to take us to the basement. One by one the soldiers got on the plane. They put on their parachutes and sat down. I was the last one  to got on the plane,so there was only one place left. When i sat down,the soldier next to me asked:
- Nervous?-he looked at me from the corner of his eye.
-You wish,Mr.Barnes...this is not my first mission,I was at the military at the age of 15!- I smirked. I could hear that he let out a small "wow".
I laughed silently and looked down. I could feel the plane starting and rise up to the sky. The mission officially started.