Escape

Stella's PoV

Amy was sitting on my bed,as I was walking up and down in the cell.
-Okay,so first of all...with my powers I'm going to shut down the cameras and the security system...you go to the front door and wait for me there,if they send agents on us,then you take them out. We escape,and go straight to the U.S. army,where we look for Steve Rogers. We get a team,then come back and try to save Bucky. Understood?-I finished the explanation,and Amy nodded.

-Then see you at night.-I said,she nodded again and left my cell. I had a feeling that something goes bad,but I blew it away.

*time skip*

I walked down the hall,straight to the main cell,where all the security cameras were. I entered the room,luckily the guard was asleep. I looked at the monitors and saw that Amy was already at her point,so I put my hand on the computer,and focused my power into it.  When the cameras went of I ran out of the room and ran straight to Amy. I was only a few steps away when the alarm bell started ringing and agents attacked us. I knocked them over with magic,and waved for Amy to run. We ran towards the exit,when we heard a loud cracking noise,then a voice that spoke in a foreign language.

Amy's PoV

-Lust -I heard the voice coming out of somewhere. My eyes widened,and I froze in one place.
-Blood -I saw Stella running,then suddenly she turned back when she noticed I wasn't following.
-What's the matter?-she asked,I could barely hear her voice.
-Family
-Trigger words...-I whispered,my lips stayed slightly parted after it.
Her face went pale as she looked at me.
-Amy,you have to lock them out of your head...
-Eighteen
-I....I can't....
-You can! Come on we have to get out of here!-Stella shouted and grabbed my hand. She tried to pull me away,bit my legs were frozen.
-Vision
I shook my head and breathed heavily.
-You...have to get out....- I told Stella.
-Not happening... I'm not leaving you again.-she said and tried to pull me harder.
- Parking lot
I took my hand out of Stella's and gripped my head. My body started to hurt,and I slowly crouched down.
-Nine
-Suffering
I was kneeling in front of Stella,I kept myself up with my hands.
-Run...I mumbled.
-No,Amy,get up!
-Knife
-I said RUN!- i shoved her away. I panted and held my head, waiting for the worst.
-Love

Stella's PoV

I got up and stumbled back to Amy.
I tried to call out for her,but when she looked up her eyes were blank grey again. She stood up slowly and stared at me.
-Kill her. -I heard the voice again. I looked at Amy and slowly backed away. When she was about to attack me I sent a beam of fire at her and knocked her back. I started running,the only thing what was in my mind,was to get out of here. I almost reached the exit when a bullet hit my hip. I yelped in pain, but I could get out.

★★★

I was walking in the snowy mountains of Siberia. It was very cold,and my leg was badly injured. I limped through a forest,leaving marks in the snow. I narrowed my eyes and saw a light coming from across a river. It couldn't be HYDRA,so I made my way towards it. As i got closer and closer I yelled.
-Help! Somebody,please!- I tripped on a piece of wood and fell over. I tried to push myself up but I couldn't. I heard footsteps,and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders. I looked up and was met by ice blue eyes.
-Steve?-I mumbled. His eyes widened.
-Stella? Oh my god....we have to get you out of here....-he said concerned and lifted me up. He carried me to a motorbike,and we both got on. He started the engine and started driving to the base. I snuggled up against him,his body was warm and it felt nice. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep,but I heard him mumble something like "hold on"....

A/N:
Sorry this chapter turned out very short.
I just wanted to tell that maybe I'm going to update even more less then now, because school just started and I'll have less time for writing.
Well,I hope you're enjoying the story!
★Bye★