Told you so...

Stella's PoV

I opened my eyes lazily,and I heard silent whimpering beside me. I sat up immediately,and looked over at Amy. She was sobbing and shaking in her sleep. I got out of bed,and rushed to her side. I put my hands on her shoulders, shaking her up.
-Amy,wake up, It's just a nightmare!-I said and tried to calm her down. After a few seconds her eyes shot open,and she panted. She looked at me,her eyes were watery,and she held my hands close.
-Shh,Amy.. I'm here...-I whispered.
She took some deep breaths then shook her head.
-I'm alright... I'm alright....-she said,and climbed out of the bed. She stumbled towards the small sink we had there. She ran the water,and washed her face. When she was done, she walked back to me with a fake smile on her face. I looked at her concerned,yet upset.
-I'm alright,it was just a stupid nightmare.-she said,the smile still plastered on her face.
-No,Amy,you are not alright!-I shouted at her angrily.-If this keeps going,you are going to...going to....-I stumbled with my words.
-Going to what? I'm not a child,Stella,I can take care of myself. A stupid nightmare can't defeat me.-she said,but deep down she knew that I was right. She turned away from me angrily,and gathered her things.
-You should pack up,we're gonna be late...-she huffed,and exited the tent, walking towards the guys'. I turned to my bed and grabbed my bag. I felt tears appearing in my eyes,I didn't want Amy to be mad at me....

Steve's PoV

I stood at the meeting point with Bucky,when I saw Amy coming towards us,with Stella behing her a little further. When they reached us,Amy stood beside Buck,and Stella behind me.
-Everyone is ready?-I asked. They nodded,and walked to a truck. We decided to go with that,because it's faster than walking. Amy sat into the driver seat,beside her Buck,and I sat in the back with Stella. Amy started the engine,and we began our trip.

*time skip*

Stella's PoV

I was hiding in a bush,waiting for Steve's sign to attack. I watched him,as he waved his hand and ran inside. I followed him,Amy close behind me,and Buck covering for us from the top of a tree. As we entered,Steve told us to go up,and he stayed down. I slowly crept up the stairs,and peeked out of the corner. I counted 10 armed agents.I signed for Amy,that we're going to surprise-attack them. She nodded and tightened her grip around her weapon. I sighed a big,then jumped out of our hiding place,and shot at the agents. We took out three of them,when a bigger one attacked us from behind,and knocked the weapons out of our hands. We didn't have time to get them back,so we continued to fight by hand. We were good at close combat,so they had no chance against us...

Amelya's PoV

I fought four soldiers at the same time,while Stella fought the other four. I knocked them out,with greatly aimed punches on their heads,when I saw that an agent was trying to attack Stella from behind.
-Stella!-I shouted to warn her,when a loud bang echoed through the room,and I fell over. My vision became blurry,and I felt something wet around my stomach. An agent that I thought I knocked out,shot me from behind. I heard Stella yell,as she took out the last guy and ran to me. She knelt beside me,putting her hands on the wound to stop the bleeding.
-Amy....Amy please,we have to get out of here....-she said,her voice was cracking up,and tears ran down her cheeks.
-Get....out....-i coughed.-Leave.... me... here.-I pushed her hands away.
-No,I can't leave without you....-I gathered all my strenghth to push myself up against a wall,and to look at her.
-Just go...You have to get out of here before HYDRA gets here...-I said,my voice was shaky.
-N...-Stella tried to say something,but I silenced her,and pointed at the stairs.
-Go....no matter what, I'll always be with you.....until the end of the line....-I whispered,then everything went dark.

Stella's PoV

No. This can't be.....I stood up,and ran down the stairs,looking for Steve and Buck. I was crying so hard,I hardly could stand. When I got out of the base,I saw the truck with the guys inside of it. I ran faster,then jumped into the backseat.
-Where is Amy....?-Bucky asked,as he turned around.
-She....she couldn't make it....-I shook my head and cried even harder.
Bucky's face went pale,and tears appeared in his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and took deep breaths,then said in a shaky voice:
-G...get out of here....-Steve stepped on the gas,and drove off.
================================
We got back to the base safely. I was still sobbing,my head hurt and I felt sick. Blood was dried on my hands...It was Amy's.....I ran back to my tent,and fell on the bed,burrying my face into my pillow....It was all my fault....she got distracted because of me....

Steve's PoV

I watched as Bucky slowly walked back to our tent, rubbing his eyes with the sleeves of his shirt. Both of them were broken.They had a stronger bond with Amy then me,so it must've been hard for them now...
I walked towards the commander's office,to make a mission report.
As I entered,I found Peggy and Stark there,too.
I stepped in front of the commander.
-Rogers?What's with the sad look?-he looked at me.
-We fullfilled the mission ,sir,but I regret to report,that one of our teammates,Amelya Skylar Robynson lost her life during the mission...-I said the last part a bit more silent. Peggy gasped and ran out of the building. I bet she ran straight to Stella,they were very good friends....
-I'm sorry Captain...all of her personal belongings will be sent to her closest relatives.-the commander said. I nodded then turned around and left. I went back to the tent,but I didn't see Bucky there. I had to look for him,and I had an idea about where he was,so I went straight there. I was right,he was sitting in the pub,a lot of glasses gathered around him on the table. I noticed that some of the tables were flipped over,and chairs were broken. His head was on the table,and his back was shaking. I slowly walked towards him,and sat down next to him putting my hand on his back.
-She is dead....I can't believe it....-Buck mumbled. I was thinking about what I should say to him,but I decided to stay silent. I wasn't so good at confronting people. A single tear escaped my eyes. I hated seeing my best friend like this,he was broken....

Peggy's PoV

I ran straight to Stella,when I heard what happened with Amy. As I entered their tent,I heard Stella sobbing,and mumbling something like 'I told you..'.I walked to her,and sat down on her bed. I put a hand on her back and tried to calm her.
-It's all my fault....She got distracted because of me.....-she said,and wiped her face.
-Don't say it's your fault...Amy wouldn't want you to blame yourself...-I said.
-Amy is dead....it doesn't matter anymore....-she groaned,and burried her face in her pillow. I sighed and stood up.
-I guess you need some time alone....-I said and left her there....