Kit

Today is the day of the concert and I haven't had any chances to talk to Ming. I'm hoping to get him alone before the night is over. I offered to drive but he declined saying Sin was driving.

"Don't be pissy. You'll see him at the park," Beam says poking my cheek. I swat his hand away. He hasn't seen pissy. Right now I'm pouting.

"Remember what we talked about, P." Yo says looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yes, nong." It wasn't like I would ever forget and most of his advice hadn't been working. But I promised to not hurt Ming and I'm trying my best to honor that. I'll try even harder to let him go if that's what he wants.

"When did you talk? And about what?" Pha scowls.

"What? Jealous," I tease.

"Of you...hell no."

"P'Kit took me on a nice date."

Pha's head whips to the side to look at Yo open mouthed. Pushing his face back forward Yo laughs.

"I helped p'Kit with something. Pay attention to the road please."

Pha did as Yo asked but didn't try hiding his pout.

"Is Forth meeting us?" Yo asks.

"Yeah. He'll be there later. He had to help at the school for a few hours. The freshies have some big project to complete and Forth is supervising."

"I heard this band is great. I can't wait to hear them," Pha finally speaks losing his pout.

"I hear they all are super hot too."

"Yo!"

We all laugh as Pha's pout returns full force. He's so easy to tease.