Epilogue-One Year Later

Mings POV

"Welcome to the second Noona's Cafe's Music and Food Festival. We are Loving You and this song is for Ming and Sin. They are celebrating their one year anniversary. They shared their first kiss here last year during this song. Congratulations!"

"Ming, what a nice surprise," Sin says as the music begins and I pull him flush to my body.

"Happy anniversary, babe. The last year has been more amazing than I could ever imagine. I love you," I say kissing those lips I've become addicted to.

"Love you more."

Sin will be graduating this year, but he won't be going far. He will be continuing on for his masters and we decided to get an apartment together right off campus. It isn't far from Yo and Pha's place. I figure Forth and Beam will be next. As for Kit we eventually had a heart to heart. I felt horrible for hurting him, but we weren't meant to be. Everything worked out in the end for us both and we were able to remain friends. Kit is a great friend. Glancing his way I smile. He is happy and that was all I ever wanted for him.

Kit's POV

My eyes meet Mings and I return his smile. A few weeks after the festival we had a heart to heart. I'm not going to lie and say it was easy letting go of my feelings for him, but after seeing him with Sin I realized what they had was ten times more than we what ever did. I'm grateful for Ming. He opened my eyes to so many things. I don't have to be afraid of what my heart wants and I don't have to cower in fear when I meet the one.

I actually met the one a year ago today. I just didn't know it at the time. My sister in law is a force to be reckoned with and I love her for it. She knew before we even did that we were meant for each other. Two months after the festival I found myself in Noona's Cafe-Part Two for a fix of cheesecake. Noona wasn't around but what I found out much later was she had been there pushing her brother my way.

That night we talked for hours. I hadn't connected with someone like that since meeting Pha and Beam. A week later we went on our first date and that first kiss melted any resistance I might have been feeling at the time. As you say the rest is history.

"Cheesecake my cute bunnies?" Noona offers holding out a plate. The cake has a suspicious bite missing. I can see her licking her lips and I know my boyfriend is about to explode.

"Noona! Spit it out," Jae yells.

Noona just sticks her tongue out revealing an empty mouth.

"What am I to do with you? Let's go check your sugar."

Laughing she slaps her brother's hands away. "I'm fine. It was a small bite. Maybe it is time to start dating. I won't say no to having the right keeper."

"Dating..." Jae splutters like it's a fowl word.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, Noona. You deserve someone who will cherish you," I say trying not to laugh at Jae's incredulous expression.

"Dimples who's side are you on?"

"The side of being happy. Like how you make me happy. Our sister deserves happiness to," I say kissing his pout.

"Fine," he mutters. "You make me incredibly happy too."

We lived happily ever after...

The End.