Our Little World (Chapter 5)

"What do you mean Len is dead!" I gasped. I tried to get Sam and Dean to leave as soon as possible but it was not working. Now they have another reason to stay.

"Detective Madsen just told me now. We should check it out. Also, we need to get Cass back the more of us the better."

"Let's go to the station. Something's off." We got back into the Impala and drove. My head leaned against the window as my thoughts drift. Why would Amara kill them? She already fed off their souls. Maybe that wasn't enough. We're here so we'll find out.

Sulphur, great. It contaminated the air like the plague. So, a demon killed Len then but Why?

"I guess we know who or should I say what killed Len," I whispered not wanting to catch the attention of those around us the boys nodded. A girl was being dragged into a cell fighting against the officer's grip. We shared glances.

"Detective Madsen I don't believe we have met I'm Agent Scott," I introduced myself, "Who is that?" I asked pointing at the girl fighting the officers.

"Her name is Goldie she tried to kill her mother. I have no idea why."

"Do you mind if we talk to her."

"Uh... Yeah, go on ahead." In her cell, we painted a devil's trap on the ceiling. Then hid around the corner.

"I want my phone call. I'm entitled." Goldie shouted at the man approaching her cell.

Smirking the demon replied with "I'm not here for that. I'm just cleaning up the boss' daughter's messes."

"Crowley!" I angrily whispered while the demon entered the cell realising he couldn't move. I teleported us (including "baby") back to our crappy motel with the interesting wallpaper choice just outside of town.

Sam and Dean began to question Marco but all he does is complain about how Amara keeps eating demons but other than that nothing. Dean is about to kill him when the demon when he starts making excuses to exorcise him to save the meatsuit. I roll my eyes. Coward.

"The meatsuit is dead." I sighed while the demon glared at me and I returned a sickly smile. Suddenly ruby's knife was in his stomach an orange pulsing light shone from his insides. Dean ditches the body as Sam tries to work out a connection between all the places and he did, not that far from where peoples souls were eaten was an abandoned asylum called "Needham Asylum.".

"We need to know that we can kill her, Dean," Sam argued. They have been arguing about it for a while now and it was tedious to listen to.

I sighed and began, " You both make excellent points, but I want to do something, so I say let's go there." I walked to "Baby".

Warding yes but no demons outside. That was worrying.

Dean is about to pick the lock when Sam asks, "Are you sure you want to go in we're not sure what's inside?"

"Well, let's find out." Dean replies opening the door, smirking. Sam and I waited around a corner as Dean played a voice recording of Crowley to lure a demon, it succeeded. Just as he lunged for Dean Sam tackled him to the ground then cuffs him.

"I'll find Crowley you guys take out Amara," Sam responds while fighting other demons. Dean and I ran through the hall any demon we encountered was smitted instantly. We got to her room and I waited in the corner as Dean approached her with Ruby's knife.

"I'm sorry." Dean apologises as Crowley entered the room and throws Dean through a wall. Crowley is paralysed as I use my powers.

"Long time no see Amara." I joke turning to face the teenager standing in the centre of the room. Dean starts to confront Crowley about using Amara while I never took my eyes off her but keeping Crowley frozen. Crowley then starts monologuing (much to my annoyance) about how he couldn't kill Dean because of their "Bromance" but today he feels different. Suddenly Amara hits Crowley with a log from the fireplace and overpowers me pinning him to the wall as well as Dean.

"Crap" I mutter as little pieces of blue light is being caught in my throat. My grace.

"Why are you hurting me?" Crowley begged.

"Our agreement was that you should protect me, and you can't, but I don't need you." Sam starts banging on the door. Dean runs to him as I try to keep my grace inside. Amara pins him back to the pillar. Then Sam seems overpowered by something and stops, probably Amara.

"It's time, time for you to blink your tired ass back to your throne and lick your wounds. I'll spare your life, on one condition a safe passage for Dean out of here when I'm gone."

"Yes!" Crowley shouts to stop Amara.

"Good. Now get out of my room!" Crowley is gone in a split second and she releases everyone. I regain my lost pieces of grace and stand up prepared to fight her. Dean grabs Ruby's blade.

"You won't. You can't. Tell me what is happening here between us. You save me I save you," Amara says this while caressing Dean's cheek and I nearly throw up taking a few steps forward.

"You were the first thing I saw when I was freed. It had been so long" I rolled my eyes, tell me about it.

"Maybe that's why. My first experience of his creation. You can't help but represent that for me. There's no fighting it. It's time for me to go. There's a whole world out there for me to explore, I can practically taste it. Soon I'll be strong enough to do what I can here to do."

"What's that?"

"Settle an old score, the oldest score," Dean raises the blade but stops. "Told you."

The door shatters as Sam breaks in but is thrown back out by Amara. I try to force her to leave using my angel mojo, but it doesn't work.

"You know that won't work on me Ignis." She teleports me back to the motel room.

"Damn it!" I shout. Sam's in danger. I realise that I'm surrounded by holy fire.

"You f****ng bitch, let me go or I swear I will rip your motherf****ng hair out with tweezers!" I scream.

"Damn Ig mind your language!" Dean sniggered as I gave him a bitchface.

"Just get me out! I hate being trapped." Dean poured water over the fire granting me my freedom. Cass comes in and tells us he has some news.

"I saw video footage with Metatron in and found out that he has been recording peoples' horror and misery for money. He told me that for God to make the world he had to sacrifice his sister Amara."

"Did you let him live?"

"Yes, his life is bad enough."

"Damn Cass that's harsh."

Notes

Ignis used the name agent Scott as a reference to Bon Scott. Also, this is my first fanfic so it probably isn't that good. Reminder I don't own any of the characters except Ignis if I did Sam's hair would be longer. Enjoy!

-k

xxx