Devil in the Details: Part 2 (Chapter 9)

Ignis' Point of View

"Sam! Sammy!" I heard Dean shout. I never thought I would say this but I'm incredibly happy to hear his voice.

"Dean! Dean, I'm in Sam's room!" I shouted hearing the footsteps approach me. "Oh, thank Dad you're here! Could you get me out?"

"Where's Sam?" He asked

"Sam's in hell talking to my brother. Now get me out." I answered sternly.

"Great! Fantastic!"

"Get me out of here Dean!" I shouted.

"Yeah, that's not happening," Again I wish looks could kill " Sam and I agreed that it would be easier to keep you here." Dean's phone rang so he left the room. I could just make out the conversation.

" You son-of-a-bitch," Dean answered

" Miss you too, puddin'."

" Where are you? Where's Sam?" Seriously Dean I literally just told you.

" Ah, there was a bit of a hiccup. Your brother is in Hell, with Lucifer."

Sam's Point of View

"Stull Cemetery." I read off the sign above us.

" I know; where the title fight went down."

We could see Cass appearing. Well, old Cass.

"Hey, Assbut!" Cass shouted throwing a bottle of flaming holy oil at Michael possessing Adam. Michael explodes into flames.

" 'Assbut,' I-I-I still don't get that," Lucifer added.

" Look, I appreciate the stroll down memory lane, but..." I started before being interrupted.

" Sam, have I ever told you how much I respect you?"

"What?"

" Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't like you. I never liked you. You're... you're sort of prissy. But at this moment, when you stood toe to toe with me and won, I gotta say, you had balls kid."

Now past me had taken control and was reassuring Dean " It's okay, Dean. It's gonna be okay. I got him."

" You were willing to do the hard thing if it meant saving the world," Lucifer said, " That's not you anymore. You've gone soft, Sammy." We watched as I dragged Michael into the cage as well as me and Lucifer.

Castiel's Point of View

A smouldering hole in the ground suggests that this where the mass smiting happened. The surrounding area was cloaked in darkness as if it was night-time. I sensed someone behind me. It was an angel with an angel blade in hand. She had dark long hair and glasses.

" Who are you?" I asked

" Ambriel. I work in birth-death statistics, in Heaven. I'm... I'm an angel."

" Yeah, I know."

" And you're Castiel. I've heard stories about you."

" Why are you here?"

" Same reason you are."

" Heaven wants to know if the Darkness has been destroyed."

" Yeah, pretty much."

" And they sent you?"

" Are you going to kill me?"

"Is that what they say, that I kill angels?"