chapter 2

Dean walks over to a bed in one of the corners of the room. He puts his duffel bag on the bed then turns to look at Cas. "So Cas what are we hunting?"

"I honestly don't know, I thought you might know" He grabs a folder from the pocket inside of his trench coat. He walks to the table and lays out some papers. "All of the victims had a large piece of their necks missing and there was more blood missing than found on the scene"

"I would say this is a vamp but they are normally more careful with their victims and don't bite I chunk from them" Dean says while looking at the pictures and police reports.

"That's is what I don't understand"

"It says in the police report that all the vics were killed at the same place, so I guess we go there and wait?" Dean asks the angel.

"Yes" Cas gets ready to zap Dean and himself to the place.

"Cas wait" he says quickly "If we are going to have a stake out we need a car, if we don't we are practically makeing ourselves monster chow" Dean says the last part kind of jokingly.

Cas puts his arm back to his side. "Where are we going to get a car? We left the impala with Sam"

"It's time you learn the coming of being a hunter" Dean laughs and grabs his gun out of his duffel and puts it in the back of his pants. "Let's go feathers" he says walking out of the hotel room.

Cas quickly follows Dean out the hotel room door.

They walk to the elevator, Dean pushes the button and the doors open with a ding. They both walk inside and Dean pushes the button on the bottom.

Dean is relieved Cas doesn't ask him any more awkward questions. He is thinking about that when the door dings and opens. He walks out first, Cas behind him. They walk past the front desk that the short man is sitting at.

"You boys having fun" he asks laughing and moving his eyebrows up and down.

Dean looks at the man his face a slight shade of red. "Bite me" he mumbles to himself.

"What was that?" the man asks.

Instead of answering Dean walks out the front door. He can still hear the guy laughing until the door shuts behind Cas.

"That man is weird" Cas says looking at Dean,still not getting what the man was talking or laughing about.

"Tell me about it" Dean looks around the parking lot for a ride. "Now there's a nice car" he says as he walks over to a 1967 Chevy Camaro. "And she's the same year as my baby" he says smiling.

Cas watches him, he doesn't know much about cars.

"This is to easy" his smile turns to a laugh as he looks inside where the keys are sitting on the seat. He opens up the drivers door and jumps in, putting the key in the ignition. "She's nice, but not as nice as baby" he says as if to make it clear. "Cas common get in before we're caught"

Cas walks over the the passenger side and gets in. "Isn't this stealing?"

"No, this is called borrowing" he looks over at Cas "we will put her back when were done" looking down Dean puts the car in reverse, then drive out of the parking lot "If we're going on a stake out we're gonna need some grub" Dean says as he drives down the street looking for a Bigersons. Once he sees one he pulls up to the drive through.

"Hello, and welcome to Bigersons what would you like"  

"A bacon cheese burger meal" Dean tells the box with the speaker, then looking over to Cas who is being quiet he asks "What do you want"

"I don't eat Dean"

"Oh yeah, I spend to much time with Sam" he laughs "I'm going to get you food anyway" Dean looks back at the speaker box "Make that two bacon cheese burger meals"

"Ok, that will be eight fifteen"

The car pulls up to the window where a young girl opens the two little doors.

"Eight fifteen" she tells him.

Dean hands her the money, the girl takes the money and shuts the window. Dean looks over to Cas "do you ever miss being human?"

Cas turns and looks at the man "well I did like the taste of food if that is what you mean, but then there was other things like urination and that was not that fun" he pauses "when I was human I felt more emotions than I do now, I remember wanting to say something but I was too nervous to"

Dean is about to ask who and what Cas wanted to tell someone. Before he can the girl opens the window up and hands him two bags. Dean grabs the bags and puts them on the seat between him and Cas.

"Have a good day" the girl says before she quickly shuts the window.

Dean drives away from the window, out of the Bickersons parking lot. As he starts driving down the road he looks over to the angel "Is everything alright with you? Your being very quiet"

Cas looks from the car window to Dean "Ya it's just" he stops thinking better of it "nothing, nevermind" he looks back out the window.

"Cas you don't seem alright, whats wrong man?" He says trying to look at the road and at Cas.

"Can we just talk about it later" He asks still looking out the window.

"Fine" Dean says in a nice way.

Cas looks out the window nervous about the conversation that him and Dean will have later.