chapter 21

Dean wakes up in his bedroom, his angel laying in the bed beside him.

"Morning" Cas says with a small smile.

Dean smiled back to him "I love you Cas" he says groggily then leans over to press a kiss to the angels lips.

Castiel kisses him back, wrapping his arms around around Dean.

When they pull away Dean lays his head back onto his pillow "so have you talked to you brother yet?"

"He said he is willing to meet with us but we can't ask him for any favors"

Dean looks at Cas "well luckily we won't be asking for favors, we will only be asking if he likes sam" "do you think he will?"

"Well with Gabriel it really is difficult to say, I do know he is not hetero sexual as you humans call it" Cas says, his arms still wrapped around Dean.

"I really hope he likes him because if he doesn't Sammy's gonna be a wreck" Dean says slightly worried "is he coming hear or are we meeting somewhere?"

"He said to meet at a waffle house not to far from hear at noon"

Dean looks over at the alarm clock on his bedside table, it reads eleven sixteen. Quickly he gets up from the bed "You should of told me earlier!" He says not so much angry but nervous and excited for his brother.

"Sorry" Cas says as he himself gets out of the bed.

"It's all good Cas" Dean says with a smile across his face as he pulls a shirt over his head. He walks over to the angel taking his hand in his own.

Dean leads his boyfriend out to the main room of the bunker where Sam is sitting at the long table "did you even go to sleep?" Dean questions as he sits in the chair he was in the night prior.

"I went to sleep just not in my bed" he says as a yawn escapes him.

"What were you even doing? Don't tell me you were still reading these books" Dean says as he gestures to the books sprawled about the table.

"No I wasn't reading" he had been up late thinking about Gabriel, wondering if he should pray and ask him if he had feelings for him.

Dean thinks about questioning him more but figures better of it "get around and make yourself look decent, take a shower"

"What why?"

"We're going out somewhere" Dean tells his brother.

"You have never wanted me to clean up just cause we're going somewhere" Sam say confused.

"Damit Sam just take a shower"

"Alright fine" Sam says tiredly as he makes his way to the bathroom.

When Sam is gone Dean turns his attention back to the angel on his lap.

"Do you think he knows" Cas asks   Dean who's lap he is sitting on.

"He definitely knows something is up but not what"

-ten minutes later-

Sam finally walks out to the main room, wearing a red flannel shirt and blue jeans, his hair still damp "so where we going?"

"A waffle house" Dean says as Castiel gets off his lap and they both stand up.

"You made me take a shower just to go to a waffle house"

"Yes Sam now let's get going" he says slightly agitated as he walks towards the stairs, still holding his angels hand.

Sam follows them out the bunker door and to the car "I'm guessing you want me in back?" He asks with a slight laugh as he opens the back door and slides in "you two two better not of got busy back hear" he says when they all get in the car.

Dean's face turns a deep shade of red.

"What do you mean?" Cas asks.

Sam lets out a small laugh "sex Cas"

"We did not have intercourse, how does that even work since my vessel is male?" Cas asks curiously.

Sam's laugh deepens "well I'm sure Dean will be eager to show you tonight"

Dean puts the key in the ignition "ok that's enough from you Sam" he says, his face extremely red.

Minutes go by before they finally pull into the parking lot of the waffle house. Dean parks the car and they all get out, making their way inside.

"Sit anywhere you like" a girl with long blonde hair says to them.

Dean looks around and when he doesn't see Gabriel he can only assume he hadn't arrived yet. He walks over to a table in the corner of the room, Sam and Castiel behind him.

Sam sits on the side of the table facing the door, Cas and Dean on the other.

They lady from before is soon at there table "and what would you gentlemen like today"

"I'll take a stack of waffles with whipped cream on top and sprinkles" Dean tells her.

"Make that two but no sprinkles on mine" Sam say looking at her.

She writes it down on the tiny notepad in her hands then looks to Cas "and what about you cutie"

Before Cas can say anything Dean dose "first of all I don't think he is hungry, second of all he is mine so back off" he says protectively as he grabs the angels hand.

"Alright sorry" she says before walking away, her face slightly pink.

Sam looks at his brother surprised "don't you think that was a little harsh"

"Cas is finally mine and I'm not letting anyone take him from me"

Sam is about to say something but then stops, his eyes glued on the entrance of the waffle house.

When Sam freezes Dean knows that Gabriel has finally arrived.