chapter 11

Dean has been in the room for about a hour. He finally decides what he needs to do. He doesn't want to do it but then he's also scared about Sam finding out.

Dean ponders if he should go through with it or not, this decision will affect everything in his life.

He's about to go tell Cas he has to break up with him. Then he finally seems to realize what he's doing "I can't do this" he says then pauses "I'm not going to hurt him, I love him to much" he says aloud to himself in the darkness of the room.

Dean thinks more and finally make his final decision. If Sam finds out about Dean and Cas being together then so what. Dean loves his boyfriend and nothing is going to stand in his way, including Sam.

Dean finally walks out of the room. He walks down the hall and into his room.

As soon as he enters Cas looks at him "are you alright Dean?"

"Ya I'm good Cas" he walks over and plants a kiss on the angels lips, not caring that the door is open.

"Alright then" Cas says smiling at the hunter.

Dean grabs the blankets and stuff off the floor. He throws them in the corner of his room. He is done hiding who he is, he is going to be happy "I'm sleeping with you tonight"

"You are?" Cas asks excitedly with a wide smile.

"don't you think I should sleep with the man I love" Dean says as he smiles back.

"Yes"

"Well Cas, the one I love is you"

The angel just smiles.

"So how's your wound?"

Cas looks down at his stomach "I think it's doing better"

"Now that you don't have to use bandage it should be healed in no time"

"I hope so"

It is silent for a little while.

"I'ma go get some dinner then I'll be back" Dean says.

He walks out and tries to sneak past Sam, it clearly doesn't work.

"What are you doing?" Sam queshtons Dean who has a weird look on his face. He had nearly made it to the next room.

Dean turns around slowly "didn't want to bother you, I'm getting a sandwich"

"Um alright, are you sure everything is good with you?"

"Ya Sammy im great" He says before walking in the kitchen.

He grabs what little bread there is and some ham off of one of the shelves. He puts that stuff on the counter then goes back to the fridge and grabs the ketchup. Dean quickly makes himself a sandwich. When done he puts everything back into the fridge and the knife he used into the sink.

He walks past Sam, this time he doesn't look up from the book he's reading. Dean walks back to his room.

Cas is laying on the bed watching Dr sexy MD.

When he sees Dean come in he says "this is a weird show"

Dean laughs "ya Cas I suppose it is, but you have to admit it is interesting"

At that Cas smiles "ya I agree with you"

Dean walks over and gets into the bed. He nuzzles up beside Cas and smiles at him, eating his sandwich quickly and then laying his head on Cas. Dean starts to think to himself.

He's with the man he loves. He wants to show Cas just how much he loves him.

Dean realizes Valentine's day is in a few days then he gets a idea.

He looks up at Cas "if you could go anywhere right now where would it be?"

Cas looks down at him confused "well if I wanted to go anywhere all I would have to do I snap my fingers"

"Cas I know that but if you couldn't do that and you could go anywhere in the world where would you want to go"

He thinks for a little bit "probably the grand canyon"

A giant smile goes across Dean face.

He gets up without saying a word to Cas. He grabs his duffel bag and takes out the dirty clothes, throwing the dirty ones on the floor. There is enough clothes in the duffel for a few days.

Cass is just watching dean like he's lost his mind.

Dean puts his duffel bag on the corner of the bed. Then he walks out to the main room of the bunker to where Sam is still reading.

"Hey Sammy me and Cas are going to take a trip"

Sam looks up from his book and over to Dean "where are you going?"

"Just out for a few days"

Sam looks really confused "um alright but if your going anywhere you better have your phone on"

"Ya alright Sammy" Dean says then goes back to his room.

Dean turns off the tv, earning him a sad look from Cas "Come on me and you are going on a trip" Dean says all smiley.

"Where are we going?" Cas questions his hunter.

"It's a surprise" Dean puts his duffel on his shoulder and helps Cas get up.

Once Cas is up he puts a arm around Dean's waist. He is doing alot better now that the wound is mostly healed.

They walk out past Sam who barely looks up to see them leave. Then they hobel up the stairs. Dean opens the bunker door for his boy friend and then closes it when they both get out.

As soon as the door closes Dean picks Cas up bridal style. He walks over to the Impala and sits him in the passenger seat.

Dean gets in the driver's Seat. "Hear we go" Dean says with a wide smile.