chapter 10

Dean wakes up on the floor, his back hurting. He sits up and cracks his back. When he gets up he see Cas sitting on the bed, looking like he's sleeping.

He must not be at full power yet since he's sleeping. Dean thinks to himself as he gets up off the makeshift bed he made. He walks over to his bedroom door and puts his head out.

After a little bit he finally decides Sam's not awake yet. Dean shuts the door and locks it just as a precaution. Then he walks over and lays down in the queen size bed with Cas.

Dean looks over to the angel who's not smiling in his sleep. Seeing that smile makes Dean smile.

He scoots a little closer to Cas and then curls up beside him. Although Cas is asleep his arm moves and goes behind Dean's neck.

Dean lays there for awhile, thinking about Cas and what there relationship is going to become. Then he thinks about what Sam would do if he found out.

Sam didn't seem to care when he found out Charlie was a lesbian. This is different though, this time we are dealing with his brother. His brother who is dating a angel. This just sounds like a bad joke, the man silently thinks to himself.

Eventually Dean must of fell asleep because he wakes up a few hours later. He looks over and sees Cas staring at him.

When Cas sees Dean's awake he looks back to the tv "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

"No its fine Cas, plus I think you should probably look at something other that a tv or your going to ruin your eyes" Dean says with a small laugh.

Cas looks back to Dean with a smile painted across his face "Alright Dean"

Dean leans over and kisses the other man. They never break eye contact, all Dean sees is Cas's beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you" Dean spits out when they finally pull apart.

It is quite for a little bit but Cas finally responds "I love you to Dean"

They both smile, then Dean presses another kiss to the angels face.

There is a knock on the door, Dean practically jumps out of his skin. He quickly gets out of the bed and walks over to the door.

"Ya?" Dean calls, his face kinda flushed.

"Just was seeing if your up yet"

Dean opens the door "ya I'm up"

Sam looks around the inside of the room, he knows something is up with his brother. Dean hasn't been acting himself ever since him and Cas returned. Sam looks back to Dean "you alright? Your face is red"

Dean looks nervous and he knows it "Ya I'm great never better, well I'm going to get changed" he quickly makes up a excuse.

"Um alright" Sam says before leaving.

Dean shuts the door and locks it as fast as humanly possible "That was close"

Cas watched the whole thing from the bed "yes it was"

"I need to be more careful in the future" Dean looks at the floor, a sad look on his face.

"It's not your fault Dean"

"If you say so Cas" the man says still looking at the floor. "I'm going to go out there with Sam so he doesn't suspect anything"

Cas is about to respond but Dean has already left the room. He goes back to watching tv.

Dean walks down the hall and to the main room of the bunker. Sam is sitting at the long table reading a book "So Sammy what you researching"

"I'm still just refreshing my mind with all the Men of Letters research" he pauses then looks up at Dean "Is everything alright with you and Cas?"

Dean knows his face is a little red, he walks over and sits in a chair beside Sam "Ya everything is cool"

"Are you sure? Because you both haven't been acting the same"

"Sammy we are all good, I've just been helping Cas with his wound"

"Alright then but if something happens tell me alright?"

"Ya whatever Sammy, I always tell you everything"

Before Sam says anything else Dean is in the kitchen. He opens the fridge and grabs a burrito that it at least a week old, smelling it before putting it in the microwave.

Once it's done cooking he walks to one of the many rooms they have in the bunker. He doesn't go to his room and he doesn't walk by Sam. Dean just wants some alone time.

The random room he walks into has shelves lining the walls. Each shelf seems to have little vials on them. He sees a chair in the corner of the room, walking over to it and sitting in it he eats his burrito. The silence makes this a perfect place to think. So that's exactly what he does, he thinks about what he's going to do next.