chapter 23

When they finally do get back to the bunker Dean leads his angel to the room they had been sharing.

Sam just still looks shocked when him and Gabriel walk in, hand in hand.

“You still alive over there Sambo?” Gabriel asks with a faint smile.

It takes him a moment for him to respond, finally saying “ya i'm good”

Sam smiled and then presses Sam against the wall lightly, their lips pressed together.

“How far are we going to go” Sam asks nervously pulling away.

The Archangel pulls away freeing Sam from the wall “don't worry, we can just cuddle and be cute”

Sam's nervousness turns into a soft smile as Gabriel tries to push him over to a chair but failing. Sam instead picks up the smaller man, carrying him over to a chair and pulling Gabriel on his lap.

The Archangel nuzzles into Sams neck “I love you Sammy boy”

Sam laughs and presses a small kiss to Gabriels forehead “I love you to”

---With Dean and Castiel---

They walk into Dean's room smiling, the hunter flops down on the bed. Castiel lays down beside his boyfriend, laying his head on Dean's chest.

“Im glad everything worked out” Dean says as he runs his hands through the angels hair.

“I am as well”

“The four of us should have a double date tonight, what do you think?”

“Ya that  sounds fun” Castiel says purking up slightly.

Dean pulls away from his angel who now has a sad look on his face “don't worry, i'm just going to go ask them if they wanna do the double date”

When he walks into the room Gabriel is sitting on Sams lap, their lips pressed together “hey love bird wanna do a double date tonight?” Dean asks with a smile.

Sam pulls away from Gabriel “ya sure” he says before the archangels  lips are back on his.

Dean laughs “alright I guess we'll just stay here, watch a movie and make food”

Sam nods briefly still kissing his boyfriend.

Dean walks back to his room laughing, Gabriel and his brother really hit it off.

“So were staying here and watching a movie, do you wanna come help me make dinner?” the hunter asks his angel.

“Sure” Castiel says getting up from the bed.

“What should we make?” Dean asks grabbing the angels hand and leading him to the kitchen.

“It won't matter to Gabriel and I, we can only taste molecules remember?”

“Well i'm going to make something so good you will be able to taste it” Dean says with a wide smile on his face as he starts rummaging around the cupboards. The man pulls out two boxes of Mac N Cheese.

---30 minutes later---

Dean plops large spoonfuls of Mac N Cheese into two bowls. They don't bother cleaning up the kitchen, instead they walk to where Sam and Gabriel are.

Gabriel just sitting on Sams lap talking to his boyfriend.

“Come on lovebirds it's time for our double date” Dean says smiling.

Gabriel gets up, Sam close behind him.

“We're watching the movie in my room” Dean tells them as Castiel hands Sam a bowl of Mac N cheese and a spoon.

“Guys I don't think you have enough bowls” Sam tells them seeing that Dean has the only other bowl.

Dean chuckles lightly “Sammy it's supposed to be romantic, meaning we share”

A blush goes across Sam's face, Gabriel looks excited.

“Well let's go” Dean says pulling his boyfriend to his room, Sam and Gabriel following them.

Dean jumps on the bed and pulls Castiel down beside him “what do you guys wanna watch”

“Balto!” Gabriel yells.

“Really? That's a kids movie you know right?” Dean says with a weird look on his face.

“I know that, but I love that movie”

“Fine” Dean says as he finds Balto on Netflix.

Castiel curls up in Deans side, Sam and Gabriel sit together on the floor like little children.

When the movie is finally over Dean is asleep and Castiel is as close to asleep as a angel can be.  

Sam lays a blanket over the both of them before he  picks up the sleepy looking Gabriel, turning off the tv in Dean's room before going to his own room. He lays the archangel down on the bed then lays beside him “I love you” Sam whispers in his ear. Gabriel hums in response causing Sam to smile as he turns off the light.

This was only the beginning of everything.