chapter 16

Cas watches Dean sleep for about three hours. He finally gets up out of his bed, careful not to wake up Dean.

Once Cas is out of the bed Dean moves around a bit, he stands by the bed not moving. After about a minute of no movement goes by he decides Dean is still asleep. Castiel slowly walks over to Dean's bed, grabbing his trench coat and putting it on.

Cas takes a moment to think about where he is going, he then poofs out of the cheap hotel room.

The angel pops up in heavens garden, everywhere you look there is bright colored plants scattered. He walks around the large garden and eventually finds the plant he is looking for.

Grabbing the healthiest flower he picks it, snapping his fingers briefly and is back in the dark hotel room.

He looks at Dean, who is still in his bed sleeping, seeing this makes Cas smile to himself. He slips off his trench coat and lays it beside Dean again.

Castiel walks over to his side of the bed and lays down, putting the flower on the floor so Dean won't see it when he wakes up. He then scoots as close as he can to Dean without falling in the crack between the beds.

-five hours later-

Dean wakes up seeing the angel watching him "not to be mean Cas, but that's a little weird" he says tiredly, laughing a little.

"Sorry" He quickly says then looks to the ceiling.

Dean sits up in the bed and rubs the sleep out of his eyes "Its fine Cas, it's actually kinda cute" he says blushing slightly.

Cas doesn't say anything, instead he looks back to Dean. Then he remembers he has something for the man. He reaches down on the floor and grabs the flower then hands it to Dean who was watching him the whole time.

Dean looks surprised but grabs the blue rose out of the angels hand, blushing violently "I-its beautiful Cas" he stamers.

This causes the angel to smile and then he adds "It will never die, it came from heavens garden"

Dean looks a bit surprised "you're telling me that you just popped up there, picked a flower and they didn't kill you?" He asks laughing a little but the seriousness can be heard in his voice.

"As long as the plant does not have any magic abilities, the angels don't care if a few go missing"

Dean just smiles and looks down at the beautiful blue rose "I love you my angel"

Cas is about to respond when Dean's phone starts to ring. Dean looks to see who is calling "I got to answer this, it's Sam" he says a little disappointed before he answers the phone.

"Hello" Dean says.

"How much longer are you guys gonna be out?"

"Few more days, why?"

"I found us a case and it's a big one"

"How big are we talking about?"

"Big like there's a nest of vamps not to far from the bunker" Sam says with a tone of urgency.

"Ok we can come back early" Dean says trying to keep the sadness out of his voice.

"Are you and Cas good? You both left acting weird"

"Ya we're good Sammy" he says quickly.

"Can you tell me why you left at least?"

Dean quickly thinks of something to say "there was a case"

"Why didn't you say anything to me? I could have came and helped"

"It's all good Sam, me and Cas took care of it" there is a small pause as the hunter takes a deep breath "I gotta get going" Dean says just wanting to be off the phone with his brother.

"Is everything alright?" Sam asks with a hint worry.

"Ya everything is good, I'm going to get Cas some food, he said he was hungry" Dean realizes what he said, Cas doesn't eat. He hopes Sam doesn't think about what he said.

"Um alright then but one more thing, I had to get rid of that car you left hear, it was on one of the police websites that we are connected to"

"Alright then" Dean says remembering the car, a bit sad to think he's never gonna see it again.

"See you soon, bye" Sam hangs up the phone and lays it on the table. Now he knows for sure that there is something up with Dean. He knows that angels don't eat.

Dean puts the phone down on his bed,frowning "I slipped up Cas" he says still holding the blue rose in his hands.

"It's alright Dean, I'm sure he didn't even notice" Castiel says trying to comfort him.

"I hope he didn't notice, but even if he did and he dose figure us out, I'm not leaving you"

The angel smiles and hugs the man "I love you Dean"

This causes Dean to smile a little "I love you to my angel" he says as he presses a kiss to the angels lips.

After a little while they finally pull apart "I told Sam we would go back to the bunker and help with a vamp nest"

Cas looks a little disappointed, but tries to hide it "alright then, we better pack up"

Dean starts to think to himself, I wonder how long this is going to last.