chapter 9

When they walk in together Dean still has his arm around Cas's waist. He looks over the railing at the top of the stairs and sees Sam sitting at the table "Hey Sammy" Dean says looking at his brother.

Sam looks up from his book and to his brother, a surprised look on his face "Dean where the hell have you been? I have been calling you for days!"

"You did? My phone must of died"

"What have you been doing the past few days? And is Cas alright, your holding onto him" Sam questions why Dean and Cas are so close.

"Oh yeah I didn't tell you, so we were hunting a vamp and well it sliced his stomach up pretty bad, so over the past few days I have been tending to his wound" Dean tells him as he helps Cas walk down the stairs.

Sam watches them "but since he's a angel couldn't he of just healed himself?"

Cas looks over at Sam "it was a angel sword, so no I can't heal myself"

Before Sam can ask anymore questions Dean starts talking "So I'm gonna take feathers over here and let him lay down"

"Alright" Sam says before getting back to his book.

Dean and Cas slowly make there way out of the main room. After a little bit goes by, Cas wincing in pain most of the time, they make it to Dean's bedroom.

Dean opens his bedroom door and they both go in. He helps walk Cas over to his bed and sits him down.

"Thank you Dean" he pauses "for everything"

"Don't mention it Cas, considering your my boyfriend" he says the last part quietly.

Cas lays back on the bed and smiles "um Dean, are we still going to able to do couple things as you put it?"

Dean looks at him and then shuts the door and turns back around "Yes Cas" he pauses "just not around Sam"

"Alright, but does that mean you won't sleep with me?" Cas asks in a sad tone.

Dean looks at him sadly "Cas, I would if I could man, but if we do that Sam would probably catch us"

"Why do you care what Sam thinks about us being together?"

"Because, if Sam knows i'm dating a dude I will never hear the end of it!" Dean snaps at the angel.

Cas looks up at the man hurt "I'm sorry Dean"

"Cas I'm sorry I snapped at you, it's just if Sam finds out he will always be saying stuff"

Cas says nothing back so Dean sits down on the bed beside him "I'm sorry" he says again before he grabs the angels head and turns it to face his. Dean kisses him, this time Cas seems to finally be getting the hang of kissing, because he kisses back.

When they finally pull apart Dean talks "And if Sam dose find out I don't care, as long as you stay with me now and forever"

"I will never leave you Dean, pyou mean to much to me"

"I'm gonna go see Sammy so he doesn't suspect anything" he pauses "but I will be back after a little while"

Before Cas can say anything Dean is out of the room. He doesn't like it when people see him cry, and he especially don't want Cas to see him cry.

He finally walks out and sits beside Sam "So what's up"

Sam looks over at Dean "what's up? I should be asking you that now"

Dean thinks he knows about him and Cas. He silently curses to himself "What do you mean" he says slowly.

"The last time I called you, you said you would call me back. Then I never get a call, so I called you and you never answered! It has been days Dean" Sam says nearly screaming.

"Well sorry Sammy but I have a life to!" Dean yells at him, not being as loud as Sam.

"I thought you were dead! If you weren't back or at least called me by tomorrow I was going go look for you" Sam says calming down a little.

"Alright Sammy I'm sorry it's just its been a long few days.

"Ya I bet,.and full of stripers?" Sam says with a laugh.

"Ya sure Sammy" Dean say laughing along with his brother, but actually feeling a little uncomfortable "So what are you working on"

"Just refreshing my memory about all the Men of Letters research"

"Nerd" Dean says and starts laughing harder.

"Whatever Dean" Sam says before he continues reading.

Dean looks over at a clock on the bunker wall. It says it's somewhere between ten and eleven "I'ma grab something to eat then go to bed, night nerd" Dean says laughing still as he walks to the kitchen.

He grabs a half eaten sandwich. Then walks to his room, by the time he gets there the sandwich is gone.

He walks in the the room and shuts the door, Cas is watching tv "Hey I'm gonna go to bed" he says as he walks over and kisses the angel.

Dean grabs a blanket and throws it on the floor for cushion. Then he grabs another blanket to cover up with. He lays down, all the lights off, only the tv lights up the room.

"Good night Dean"