chapter 3

The whole way Dean drives to the abandoned Warehouse the car is silent. When they pull into the parking lot there is no one in sight. Dean parks the car in one of the parking lot corners. Now that they are parked he grabs one of the bags from Bigersons, quickly fishing around in the bag until he finally pulls out a bacon cheese burger.

"Hear Cas" he breaks the silence and hands the sandwich over.

Cas grabs the sandwich out of Dean's hand "I don't know why you got this, you know I don't eat"  he says while eyeing the sandwich in his hand.

Dean doesn't say anything back. Instead he grabs another sandwich out of the bag. Quickly unwrapping it and taking a big bite. "These are better than sex" Dean says laughing. Then looks over at Cas who is still holding the wrapped sandwich. "Just eat the sandwich man"

"There is no point" Cas tells him but starts to open the sandwich, once he pulls the wrapper off he takes a bite.

Dean who is watching him the whole time asks "how is it?"

Cas looks at him "it tastes like molecules"

Dean just laughs "well eat the molecules because it costed me some good money I stole from Sammy" he laughs more.

Cas takes another bite trying to make Dean happy.

A few minutes later Dean has fished his sandwich. He grabs a large frie out of the other bag sitting on the seat. Then starts to eat them, suddenly he asks Cas "hey, you said you would tell me what's wrong later and it's later"

Cas stops eating the burger and looks at Dean "Can we just talk about it after we solve this case?" He ask nervously.

"Cas" Dean starts but sees movement near the warehouse. "Look up there, something or someone is going in there" he says trying to get a better look.

Cas looks up and even with his angel powers can't tell what it is.

"I'm going to go get a better look" Dean says.

Before Cas can say anything Dean is already getting out of the car and pulling the gun from the back of his pants.

Quickly Cas gets out of the car and follows Dean upto the abandoned Warehouse.

When he reaches the door he sees it close. He walks in and sees Dean, he quickly gets behind the man.

Dean realizes Cas is behind him and they both start to walk forward slowly. When they get to a corner Dean puts his head around the corner, seeing what appears to be a human but he knows that's not true. Seconds later fangs come out of its mouth and Dean knows what it is.

"It's a vampire" Cas whispers to the man in front of him.

Dean turns around and gives him a I'm not stupid face. Then he looks back around the corner. The vamp has a long silver sword in his hand. Dean looks down at his gun knowing it's not going to help. He turns around and whispers to Cas "do you think you can smite him?"

"I have killed demons, I can definitely kill a vampire Dean"

"Ok but be careful" Dean says, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

The vampire pulls out his phone and calls someone. Neither of them can hear what is being said.  

"Cas go get him while he's distracted" Dean whispers to the angel.

Cas slowly starts to walk over to the Vampire. The monsters back is towards Cas but he must of heard him.

Suddenly the vampire drops his phone and slashes at Cas. The sword cuts him across the stomach.

Castiel screams in pain, he falls on the floor holding the cut on his stomach. Now that he is up close  he sees that the vampire has a archangel sword.

"CAS!" Dean screams as he's running out, shooting at the vamp but it doesn't help.

The vampire walks closer to Dean.

"You owe me a new phone" he continues to get closer. "I guess a meal will do though" he laughs and gets ready to strike Dean with the sword.

Suddenly the vamp is on the floor, eyes gone. Cas is barely standing behind him before he falls back to the ground.

"CAS!" Dean runs over to him.

"That's a angel sword" he barely says before he passes out.

Dean knows what Cas ment, if it's a angel sword he can't heal himself. Dean starts to worry more as he looks at Cas.

He is on the floor bleeding badly around his stomach. "It's going to be alright" Dean say nearly in tears.

He picks Cas up bridal style and quickly goes back to the car. He puts down his feet and opens the back car door, laying Cas down on a blanket in the back seat, trying not to disturb the wound.

He shuts the back door and quickly and gets in the driver's seat. Dean thinks about going to the hospital but quickly thinks better of it. They would not know how to heal him, so instead he goes back to the hotel.

He gets there in under five minutes and parks fast. He jumps out of the front seat and opens the back door. Dean wraps the blanket around Cas trying to hide the wound, then picks him up.

Dean walks through the hotel lobby carrying the angel in his arms.

He passes the short man behind the desk who starts laughing.

To him it probably looked like Dean was carrying his drunk friend wrapped up in a blanket.

Once past the man he gets to the elevator that quickly dings open. Dean gets inside as fast as he can. When the doors close he nearly loses it "It's going to be alright" not sure if he's saying it to Cas or himself.

After it feels like forever the doors finally open and Dean practically runs down the hall to their room.

He's glad they did not lock it as it would have taken longer to get in. As soon as he walks in he kicks the door closed, walks over and lays Cas on one of the beds. Dean covered in the angels blood but doesn't care. Dean runs to his duffel and grabs gauze, medical tape, scissors and a large ace bandage.

He runs back to Cas and unwraps him. Taking off his coat, suit jacket and shirt that is all soaked in blood. "Oh Cas, this is all my fault" He says as he puts gauze on the wound. After allot of gauze are on it he sits him up slightly and wraps the ace bandage around his stomach, also putting some medical tape around it to hold it all together. Then he lays Cas back down.

He throws the scissors, medical tape and left over gauze onto the table.

Looking over at the clock he sees it is about four in the morning. Know wonder why he's so tired, he thinks about if he should stay up and watch Cas or should he sleep. He decides to sleep but just for a few hours. Dean sets alarm for eight, then he turns off all the lights except the kitchen so Cas can see if he wakes up. Dean throws his duffel on the floor, falling asleep almost as soon as he lays his head down.