chapter 4

Dean wakes up about four hours later, the alarm clock blaring in his ear. It takes him a moment to remember where he is and what had happened. He remembers Cas is hurt, quickly getting up he turns off the alarm and then rubs his face trying to get rid of the sleepiness.

He walks over to the other bed where Cas it laying, the angel still passed out. Dean decides he should clean his wound and also get a better look at it. So he grabs the scissors, medical tape and gauze, putting them on the bed beside Cas. Then he walks to the bathroom and grabs two towels, one he dampens with warm water, the other dry.

He walks out to his bed, a towels in each hand. He picks his duffel bag up off of the floor, fishing around until he finds another ace bandage.

He pulls out the bandage and walks over to where Cas is "This might hurt a little" he tells the passed out angel.

Dean sits on the bed next to Cas, grabbing the scissors and slowly cuts the ace bandage off.

Once the ace bandage is off he peels away the blood soaked gauze and throws them away in the trash can beside the bed.

When the gauze are removed Dean can really see how deep the wound is "Cas" he slowly says feeling hurt for the angel.

Cas doesn't respond, but Dean haven't really expect him to.

He grabs the wet towel that he laid on the bed, slowly trying to get some of the blood off of Cas's stomach.

Now Dean can see the wound clearly, it looked better when there is not dried blood all around it.

Dean puts down the wet towel and grabs the dry one, carefully drying the angels stomach. He puts the towel back down on the bed, opening some of the gauze, laying them carefully on Cas's stomach.

He then sits Cas up slightly so he can pull out the rest of the old ace bandage, then he gets a fresh ace bandage and starts to wrap him back up.

When Dean is done he puts the supplies back on the table. Walking over to his duffel he sees there is no more ace bandages.

He walks over to the passed out angel "Cas I will be back"

There is no response.

Dean walks back to his duffel on the bed, pulling out one of the burn phones. He walks over and puts it on the stand by Cas.

Before leaving he washes his hands that have a bit of blood on them, finally he walks out of the room. Making sure the room door is locked. He walks down the hall to the elevator, pushes the button, waiting for the ding. The doors open and he walks in.

When he get into the elevator his mind wanders, thinking about Cas, but before he can get to deep in thought the doors slide open. Dean walks out and past the front office as fast as possible, not feeling like listening to the weird guy at the desk.

When he gets out the door it takes him a moment to remember where he parked the car. When he finally sees it he starts to make his way across the mostly empty parking lot. The doors are still unlocked and the key in the ignition, just as he left it. He looks in the back seat and sees it covered in blood. "Well this girl's ruined" he says but not caring that much since it's not his car.

He starts her up and drives out of the parking lot. Seeing a Gas N Sip gas station, he pulls in.

Dean parks the Car and walks into the gas station, looking around for a little bit until he finds some ace bandages, gauze and medical tape, grai almost all of it and starts to go to the checkout.

He plops all of the supplies down on the counter.

The man scans all of the items. "That will be twenty dollars and twenty six cents"

Dean pulls out one of his fake credit cards and swipes it.

A few minutes later Dean is walking out of the gas station. He gets in the car and puts the bag on the seat. Then starts to pull out of the parking lot, suddenly his phone starts ringing.

Quikly pulling it out he answers it as fast as he can "Cas?" He says hopefully.

"No, it's Sam" Sam tells him "Why wheres Cas?"

"Sammy can I just call you back" Dean tells him, wanting to get back to Cas.

"Yeah call me back when you can" Sam says says kinda worried as he hangs up the phone.

Dean puts his phone back into his pocket, Continuing his way back to the hotel.

Dean parks the car and makes his way to the front office.

"What you got there?" The short man at the desk asks.

Dean just walks past him not answering. He pushing the elevator button and after a few seconds walks in. When the doors open up again he walks down the hall and to his room, pulling the key out of his pocket and opens the door.

When he walks in he sees the angel is awake "Cas how are you feeling?" Dean asks, a wide smile spreading across his face.

"I have been better" he looks at his stomach "I can't heal myself, it was a angel sword"

Dean puts the bag on the table, his eyes not leaving Cas "Yeah I guessed that much from what you said before passing out at the warehouse" he says with a small laugh.

"This wound will take awhile to heal" Cas tells the man.

"Well I guess we're stuck hear then" Dean smile widens even more at the thought of being alone with Cas for awhile.