Chapter 1

"Hwan-ah!" I entered the room and finally found who I was looking for. "Keonhee hyung, amazing timing. I need your input on this." I frowned slightly as Hwanwoong didn't seem excited to see me. I don't blame him though, we do see each other enough at the dorm. "What do you need me to actually do, Hwan-ah?" "Vocals." I put my hands on my hips as I pouted about the news. "Couldn't you have asked Xion then? He has the best vocals."

Hwanwoong didn't respond, so I figured he didn't hear me. "Hwan-ah, you could've ask-" "I heard you the first time. I asked you because you have something he doesn't." I couldn't help but wonder what my dongsaeng meant. He held out headphones to me, which I took and placed on my head. "Hwan-ah?" "Yeah?" "You're so small, it's cute. I wanna hug you and cuddle you a-" "I get it." I watched Hwanwoong leave the room without looking back at me. I sighed as I waited for the music to start.

I started becoming frustrated as Hwanwoong kept nitpicking at every moment he could. "If you know exactly what you want, why don't you do it yourself?" I angrily took the headphones off and stormed out of the recording studio. A part of me wanted my dongsaeng to come after me, but the rest of me took over and walked away at a faster pace.

I entered our practice room and was surprised to see only one member inside. "Yo, Keon." "Hello, Geonhak hyung." "I told you that you don't have to speak formally with me." "It would be strange if I didn't." I sat down in one of the chairs then let my head hang low. I felt a hand lift up my chin and I was face to face with Geonhak. "What's wrong? You know I don't like seeing you sad. Your smile is your most charming point."

I couldn't help the blush that crept onto my face. Geonhak was never one to throw around compliments to anyone, but one day started doing it to me and only me. However, it's only when others aren't around. I won't lie and say I don't like it, Geonhak is an attractive guy. "Keon, what is it? I can't help if you don't speak." "Hwan-ah was nitpicking and it frustrated me so I left." "Is that all? Hwanwoong just wants the new song to be perfect for our fans. I'm sure you'd want the same, right?" I quietly nodded as Geonhak always seemed to be a voice of reason.

"We're back! Oh..." We look at the other members then realize that Geonhak was too close to my face to be considered normal. "Hyung, back up." I felt relieved that he had heard my whisper. "How does your eye feel, Keon? Any better?" "Yeah, thank you." The other members seemed to have bought the acting as they placed their purchases down on the table. "Where's Hwanwoong hyung?"

As if on cue, Hwanwoong had entered the practice room looking slightly worse than when I left him. "Hwanwoong. Are you okay? You should stop working today and rest." "I can't, I have to get this finished." He glanced my way and I quickly avoided his gaze. "I bit off more than I could chew didn't I..." I noticed the small hint of sadness in his tone. "He's so small...The way he has to go on his tiptoes to see things from our view. Ahh, I want to hug him...He's so cute..." I thought as I watched Hwanwoong for a bit. "Keon, shall we take a walk?" "I don't mind." I followed behind Geonhak as we exit the practice room and into the hallway.