Chapter 8

No matter what I said, he had something to counter it. It was tiring and it was obvious that I was losing. I sighed then walked away in a huff. I found myself being stopped by someone as I was putting on my jacket to go out. "Where are you going? We're supposed to wait for the managers to come get us." I looked back at him then sighed. "I'm not going far. Just to get some fresh air." He let me go under the condition that he came with me.

"What happened in there...?" "Not much." "Not much? How can you say that when you were practically about to storm out?" I didn't want to talk about what had happened. It wasn't worth troubling Seoho or anyone else over. "I'm serious hyung. It was just a small disagreement." "If you say so..." We walked in silence around the block, mostly Seoho keeping an eye on me so I wouldn't walk off.

As we walked back towards the dorm, we saw a familiar van parked in front of the building. "Looks like our ride is here." Seoho took the seat beside Geonhak so I wouldn't have to and I was secretly grateful. Unfortunately, I was seated next to Dongju who quietly complained the whole ride about how Seoho should've been in my spot.

We split into groups of two as we were told that we were filming a mission video. I was paired up with Hwanwoong and it was refreshing to be with someone else I was fond of. "So, what should we do first? Buy food or look for these places?" "I say the latter since it'll take longer to find them." I nodded in agreement then offered to hold the camera. "It's better if I did anyway." "Fine, just keep an eye out for them okay?" I pulled him close as I made jokes that I knew he'd laugh at.

"And we're done. Now onto food." "It has to be food local around here. Remember that." "You make it seem like I'd go off track." He shook his head then walked on ahead. "Wait for me!" I linked my arm with his so we could stay together. I expected him to complain about it, but he remained silent. "This doesn't bother you?" "Ah, there's one." He dragged me along and avoided the question.

I quietly ate with a lot on my mind. "What happened this morning?" I snapped my head up and gave him a questioning look. "I heard doors opening and closing." "Not much. We were just talking about today." I doubled checked to make sure that the camera was off. The last thing we needed was for our fans to hear about internal problems. After I made sure it was already off, I decided it would be okay to talk a little about it. It's not that I didn't trust Seoho or anyone else, I just felt compelled to do it. "Are you sure?"

"We just had a disagreement. Geonhak and I. It was about the other day." I looked back down and picked at my food. "Is it okay if I know what was said...?" I bit down and accidentally bit my cheek in the process. "Never mind then." I turned the camera back on and we acted as if the conversation never happened. We stopped at a few more places and concluded that our missions were complete. "Do you think they'll let us roam around?" I looked at our managers who then looked at each other and started whispering. "You can, but not for too long." I high fived Hwanwoong then dragged him along with me.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

I sighed as I lied in bed. The one night I wouldn't have minded Seoho sleeping in my bed, he decides to sleep in his own. I couldn't help but remember this morning and wondered if he was right. I couldn't fall asleep well that night.