Chapter 10

~Time skip: 3 weeks~

I watched myself in the mirror as I danced alone. My moves were sluggish and tired. No matter what I tried, it would only make me more tired. It's not like that I've been losing sleep. Maybe I'm just not sleeping well. I stopped then stared at myself in the mirror. "Hm...I look a bit paler than usual..." I gently slapped my cheeks then heard the door open. "Oh, Dongju." "Hey." "I thought you were with the others. What happened?" "I came to check on you." I nodded then sat down. He followed suit and looked like he had something to say. "What is it?" "You." I gave him a curious look and waited for him to go on. "You look...different. Are you using new products?" "Yeah. I'm surprised you're the only one who noticed."

It was a lie. I haven't changed my routine in years. "Well, if that's all it is..." He whipped out his phone and sent what I assume was a text to someone. He continued for a bit then put it away. "They need me to go back...It's my turn to record again." I nodded then watched him leave. I wanted to know why they all decided that I should stay here while they went off and did something else. No matter who I asked, they avoided the question. I quietly went back to dancing then immediately stopped as I felt lightheaded.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

I rubbed my eyes then saw I was lying in Seoho's bed. No one else was in the room, but I don't remember going home. I sat up then lied back down as my head hurt a bit. I heard the door creak open and Seoho poked his head in. "You're up." "When did I fall asleep?" "Hours ago..." "What time is it..." "A little after 10:40." I rubbed my temples then heard the door close. I looked to my left and saw Seoho sitting on the floor next to me. "What's going on with you." "I'm fine. I just went over my limit." "Stop lying. All of this started after a month of dating Geonhak." "Maybe I'm just unlucky." "I'm going to go ask him." "Seoho-" He left the room and I hoped he'd be okay.

About an hour later, I heard something fall and a few raised voices. I slowly got up and peeked my head out the door. "It's not in the hall..." I tracked the sounds to Geonhak's room and opened the door. I ducked as a book was sent flying in my direction. I knew that all groups would have fights and disagreements at some point, but this took the cake. "Stop!" The trio looked at me and I suddenly became nervous. "Why are you fighting?" "He's accusing me of things I haven't done." "I'm accusing him of things he has done." "I was just trying to sleep..." I looked at Youngjo who looked sleepy and annoyed.

"Seoho, let's go." I dragged him out of the room and back into ours. "The last thing we need is them catching wind that we fought again." "I know, but-" "No buts. Let's just get some rest."

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

I got out of bed and made my way to the front door. I looked behind me and made sure no one could see me. As I opened the door, I heard someone quietly call out to me. "Hwanwoong..." He put on shoes and threw on a jacket as well. "I'm coming with you." I knew arguing with him wouldn't work, so I just nodded.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah. Why?" "Well, you did pass out earlier then had to deal with them fighting." I sighed then felt something wet hit my face. "I'll take that as a no." "I don't know what to do. I don't know what to feel. Nothing is the same." I felt his hands on my face then noticed he was staring at me. "We're here for you, especially Seoho. You know he cares a great deal about all of us." I smiled half heartedly then held his hands. "I'm here for you hyung. I always have been. Remember that." He kissed our knuckles and it made me think positive again.