Chapter 7

Today was our day off and I had plans to meet Geonhak later in the day. I was out shopping with Seoho and Dongju as we needed a few things for the dorm. "Hyung, can we get this?" "No. We don't need it!" I sometimes felt that Dongju purposefully asks just to get under Seoho's skin. Or just to hear his voice. I hoped it was the latter. Dongju ran off and we were both tired of having to constantly deal with him. He and his twin were like exact copies of each other. And everyone knew how Dongmyeong was. "I worry about him more than I want to. And the feeling of wanting to protect him is always there..." "I'm sure the rest feel the same."

We shopped around some more and ended up buying snacks for ourselves as a treat for not buying anything we didn't need. "Ah, it's already starting to get cooler. Are you sure you don't want my jacket since you'll still be out?" "I'm fine." I waved goodbye to them as I made my way to where I was supposed to meet Geonhak. I couldn't wait to show him the place I found and smiled to myself.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

Seoho Pov

We had gotten back later than expected as Dongju wanted to hang around with just me for a while. It was fun, just sitting and talking with him. He seemed pleased just by listening to me talk and it warmed my heart. He was cute, and that was no lie. I opened the door and turned on the lights. "Anyone home?" I didn't get a response so I figured they all went out. I placed the bags down then felt something wrap around my waist. "Seoho..." The way he said my name sent a shiver up my spine. His voice had lost all its cuteness and was replaced with something more mature.

"What?" "I want to sleep with you tonight..." "You know how Keon feels about others in our room." He whined then I assumed he rested his head on my back. "Then I'll go to your room, okay?" I quietly sighed as he cheered while putting things away. I wondered if Keonhee had met up with Geonhak yet, so I sent him a message. I waited for a reply as he was usually a fast replier, but the wait seemed too long, so I figured he must've.

End of Pov

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

I sipped on a warm cup of coffee as I sat. I looked at the time on my phone then noticed Seoho had sent a message. I sent my reply then sighed as I remembered what time it started. I watched as late comers filed in showing signs of relief as they reached the entrance. "You coming in?" I looked at the guard then decided that I might as well since I came all this way.

I walked out then checked my phone after it had ended. "Missed calls from Seoho and texts from Youngjo and Hwanwoong..." I called Seoho back and he picked up immediately. "Where are you? Are you numb from the cold?" "Seoho, I'm fine. It's not that cold out, stop exaggerating." He was quiet for a bit then asked where I was. "I'm on my way home. Why?" "Just...let me know when you're at the door." He hung up leaving me feeling confused and slightly anxious. I checked my texts from Youngjo which consisted of asking where I was. I figured Hwanwoong asked the same things and I was right, except his last message said he was going to come meet me.

It confused me on how he planned to meet me if he doesn't know where I went. I did inform them I was going out, but I never said where. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Hwanwoong standing behind me. "How..." "I happened to overhear you two on the phone as I was passing by." I nodded in understanding and had a more pleasant trip home with Hwanwoong.