Chapter 3

I woke up early as I was usually the one who made breakfast for everyone. I groggily walked to the kitchen then noticed Hwanwoong was already in there doing something. "Hwan-ah. What are you doing?" He turned around and the tears in his eyes were clear as day. I ran over to hug him then noticed there were onions on a cutting board on the surface. "Ahh, sorry. I thought something had happened. Are you cooking something for yourself?" I let him go then rummaged around the fridge for ingredients. "I wanted to help you cook." I looked up at him as he was now facing in my direction. "I don't mind it, but what to use..."

Hwanwoong had walked over and hovered over me to see what we had. "We could try this. You up for it?" "Sure." It was hard for me to believe that this short cutie was barking at me yesterday for not being perfect. "Why are you staring at me? We need to finish before the others wake up." "Right." I quietly sighed as I had wanted to hug him again and adore his height.

The other members walked in in silence then gave thanks for the food before eating. It always went like this in the morning, but today something felt out of place. "This is better than it usually is. Did you add something new?" "That's for me to know and for you to not find out." Dongju grumbled which had made everyone and myself laugh. "Hwan-ah helped me out this morning, so he's probably the reason why." Everyone had looked at Hwanwoong then started giving him praises, mostly for waking up so early. "You should cook with Keon in the morning everyday from now on." "It was just-" Everyone egged him on and he eventually caved. I did feel bad for him, as it meant changing his sleep routine.

"No, I can manage without him. I don't want him changing his sleeping pattern because of this. You all need to not be so selfish. Just be glad I even make you breakfast." Everyone gave me a surprised look, but I simply finished up my food and left to get ready. I sighed as I closed the door to my room then looked through my closet and drawers for clothes. Luckily, we have a bathroom in our room, so I didn't have to leave the room. Just as I had stripped down and entered the bathroom, I heard the door open. I immediately started panicking and locked the bathroom door after closing it.

"Keonhee hyung." I couldn't properly distinguish who's voice it was as they spoke low and the door was closed. "There's only two people who'd call me hyung, but which one is it..." I thought. "Hyung. Can we talk?" I knew this voice. I wanted to reply face to face, but I couldn't, not with the way I looked now. "Is it very important?" "No." "Then it can wait 'til I'm done showering. Sit on the bed." I let out a sigh then started up the water.

I stepped out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. I look towards my bed and see Hwanwoong sitting on it cross legged. "Right, I almost forgot..." I thought. I noticed he was staring at me, so I followed his gaze and saw my towel was slipping. I fixed it then went to the other side of the bed. "So, what is it, Hwan-ah?" "Are you really going to decline me helping in the morning?" "That's right. The sudden change could effect your performance. Also, do you mind turning the other way? I'm going to get dressed now." Hwanwoong started laughing and I never felt so confused. "It's not like you have anything that I don't, but I'll do as you wish." I rolled my eyes then quickly dressed.