Chapter 13

I stretched out then felt myself being dragged away. "What the...Geonhak?" He didn't reply to me and kept pulling me along. We stopped in front of a room and he practically tossed me in. "Why did we go so far? We couldn't talk about it closer to others?" He pinned me against the wall and the panic and fear inside me grew. "What did Hwanwoong tell you last night?" "He told me to pull my weigh or else I'll look like a fool when we perform." "I'm not buying it. You two were alone all day. What did you tell him?" My main question was if he was so concerned, why didn't he come back himself? He hit the wall beside me and spooked me terribly.

We exited the room and I slowly followed behind him. "Pick up the pace. We need to be there in 3." I did as I was told and kept up with his pace. We entered the studio and hurried to our places. "Where did you two go?" I didn't answer Dongju then secretly touched my cheek. It still hurt.

Shooting for the mv was over for the day and I found comfort in a corner of the studio. I felt a tap on my shoulder and nearly jumped out of my skin. "Woah. It's just me, Keon." "Oh, Youngjo..." "We're all going out to eat later. Are you coming with or do you not feel well either?" "No, I'll go. Don't worry." He gave me a smile then walked away. I watched as Geonhak turned in my direction and proceeded to walk over. "Not now. Please..." Someone then stood in my line of sight. "Hwanwoong..." "Come." He dragged me out of the corner and somewhere else in the building.

"Don't force yourself to go tonight." "But it's been so long since we've all hung out. Plus, food." "If you're really sure..." I appreciated his concern, but I sincerely wanted to hang out with the group. He patted my back and motioned for me to follow him back.

"So...now what?" I looked at him hoping for an answer but received none. "I'm calling." He didn't protest like last time and I was grateful. I hung up then slid down a wall. "How could you forget the way back?" "I needed to get you out of Geonhak's sight." I guessed he noticed me in the corner as well. "How much did you see?" "Beginning to end." I mentally faced palmed as I remember how I jumped. "There you two are. Come on, they're waiting." We then followed behind Dongju and a staff member.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

We all marveled at the sight of the food and I couldn't wait to dig in. Unfortunately, my spot was in between Hwanwoong and Geonhak. Tension soon arose and the food was eaten in silence. "So, our comeback stage is tomorrow." Everyone looked at Dongju. "Hope everyone is ready..." Nothing else was said. I noticed there were a few cameras on us and I feared that Seoho or Hwanwoong would slip up while filming. "Geonhak." We both looked at Seoho and I hoped he had something friendly to say. "Treat Keonhee nicer tonight and in the future as well, 'kay?" "Sure." I quietly ate and felt relieved that the meaning would go undetected by everyone but us.

I felt someone squeeze my thigh and I looked over at Hwanwoong. We continued the small talk, avoiding any land mines the best we could. The sound of someone slamming the palm of their hand on the table was eventually heard. "I've had enough of this." I glanced at the managers who seemed worried and confused. "We used to be able to talk happily and freely. Now everything is so tense. And it's all because of you." Seoho had pointed at Geonhak and that was the moment that everything had gone downhill.