Chapter 14

"What is going on with you 6? You're falling apart at the seams!" We all felt like children being scolded by a parent as he went on and on. "We've already edited out that part, but what if something went wrong and we couldn't? Or if someone slipped up and posted it?" I sighed internally as I remembered last night's events. It started out as a calm tension filled disagreement, but erupted into something more. I wasn't surprised that the managers scolded us then and there. "It's my fault. I should've controlled myself." "I'm glad you know." They left us to go talk with the head of the company and told us not to go anywhere until they came back.

I quietly lied on my side in our room as we waited. "Keon." "Hm." "Are you upset? About what I did?" "I'd be lying if I said no." He sighed then started to climb up. He lied next to me and I wasn't having it. "I'm not in the mood." "Shh." I kept quiet and decided to sleep and hope time would pass.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

I slowly opened my eyes and saw nothing but wall. I shifted a bit to confirm if Seoho was still there or not. He was. I heard the door open and saw one of the managers poke her head in. "Come into the living room. We have an announcement." I shook Seoho and watched as he slowly rose from his slumber. "Is it dinnertime?" "No. Now get down so I can as well."

We all sat together and waited for two of the managers to speak. "So, we all decided that you all are not going home this month. And your days off have been shaved off as well." I figured something like this would happen. It could've been a worse punishment. We all nodded in understanding then watched as they left. "Time to cancel plans..." The other's had gotten up to call family and friends while I continued to sit in the living room. It was a shame that this happened as I knew Youngjo was looking forward to seeing his family. Especially Sunny. I noticed Geonhak had sat down next to me and I steeled myself for whatever would happen.

"I was excited to go home, see the family." "Everyone was..." "Next time, don't go talking about our problems to others, got it?" I quietly nodded then trembled at his touch. "You cold or something?" "Y-Yeah. It's a bit chilly..." I had regretted saying that as he was now holding me in his arms. Anywhere was better than being within his reach. "You know, this new routine you're using isn't working." "Is that so..." He continued on about things I had little interest in and I desperately wanted to escape his embrace.

I touched the side of my face and saw blood smeared on my finger tip. "God, you're so clumsy, Keon." He held his hand out for me to take, but I backed up and hit my back against the wall. "I can-" "Just let me help you up. You could fall again." He simply ignored my rejections and I felt forced to give in. "Everything is okay in here...?" Dongju had finally spoken up ever since he entered. "Yeah. We were playing around and he fell. Isn't that right?" "Yeah.." Dongju nodded then left.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

I hid underneath my blanket as I wanted to hide from everything and everyone. I heard the door creak open and wondered who it could be. "Keon..." It was Seoho. "Come eat." I stayed silent. He called out a few more times but the result was the same. I heard shuffling and wondered what he was doing. "Hyung." I slowly lifted the blanket and looked down at him. "Come down and eat. You don't have to leave the room." I slowly climbed down then sighed. "How?" I looked over and saw Seoho looking between the both of us. "I'm not sure myself." I rested my chin on Hwanwoong's head then started to feel tired. "Thanks, Hwan-ah. I might've starved to death up there."