Chapter 19

~Time skip: 3 weeks~

My condition had greatly improved ever since my break up with Geonhak. The hollow feeling was still present and it continued to gradually grow. "Hwan-ah..." " For the last time, I said no. You've used up you daily hugs." I frowned as he walked away from me. "You two look closer than ever." I looked at Seoho who quietly chuckled. "What do you mean? We've always been close." "You know exactly what I mean." I frantically shook my head then laughed. "I'm just being a nuisance to him." I felt him place his hand on my shoulder then look at me with seriousness. "Don't use him to fill the void." I looked at Seoho who was now smiling again. "We're going to leave soon, so get ready." He walked over to the others and I assumed told them the same thing about leaving.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

"Stop it." "I'm not doing anything." I couldn't believe he said that as he continued to poke my side. "Geonhak. Stop." "Party pooper..." I was thankful that he stopped then felt something on my ear. I jumped out of fright and collided with Youngjo. "Keonhee, relax." I glared at Geonhak who pretended to have been innocent the whole time. "You'll be sorry." "Right back at you." A part of me was scared by what he could've meant.

We exited the van then quickly made our way inside as we dodged fans. I felt myself trip and almost fall forward. Geonhak passed by me while snickering. He wanted to start problems again. I wasn't going to let him. "Keon, come on." Hwanwoong grabbed my hand then pulled me along. "Hwan-ah." "Yeah?" "Geonhak's at it again." His grip suddenly tightened then relaxed. "Then we'll just have to give him s taste of his own medicine."

We took a break from recording and I noticed Geonhak was approaching me. Just as he neared me, Hwanwoong suddenly appeared and spilled water on him by "tripping". "I'm so sorry. Let's get you back to the room." He handed him off to the staff then walked back over to me. "I thought it was strange that he hadn't done anything after the break up." "I thought so as well, Hwan-ah..." The last thing our group needed was more internal problems.

I found myself standing in between Geonhak and Seoho. Geonhak briefly smiled at me before Dongju took a group photo. "Keonhee hyung, could you smile?" I plastered on a fake smile as Geonhak pulled me closer. I wanted to die. Dongju finished taking photos and I found myself surrounded by three other members. "Uh..." I looked at the three of them before stepping back. "I'm hanging with Youngjo today...so..." I sped walked over to Youngjo and hoped none of them would ask questions.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

"So that's why you wanted to come home with me." I nodded as I cut up carrots. "I felt if I didn't, I'd be under so much pressure that I'd snap." He chuckled then reached across me to get the green onions. "I wouldn't know what it's like to be the favored member by the other members. Seems rough." I put the knife down then looked at him. "Geonhak just wants to make me miserable again. I don't know what Seoho wanted not Hwanwoong. You seemed to be the safer option." He raised an eyebrow and I knew exactly what he wanted to ask. "Dongju is a little wild and ditsy...Compared to you, that is." "Ah." He put the rest of the vegetables in the pot then covered it.

"You and Geonhak need to figure this out. We can't have you both slipping up like last time. We lost so much free time..." I frowned as Youngjo had begun to frown at the thought. "I'm sorry." "Well, if you are, then you'd get back to chopping." "Yes sir." We laughed lightly as a pleasant aroma filled the dorm.