Chapter 11

It was sometime in the afternoon and also the day we were having our fan meeting. I was excited to see them all, but worried that they'd ask about my health. I thought up as many plausible lies that I could to keep them from worrying too much. I felt a strong hand on my back then was pulled to someone's side. "Geonhak..." "Did you eat? You don't look energetic as usual." "I did. Maybe it's the new routine..." I couldn't bring myself to blame him as I feared for what could happen in the future. He kissed my forehead then told me to sit next to him before walking away.

I was yet again stopped by someone else but with a gentler touch. "Dongju..." "Did you eat today...?" "Yes..." He gave me a suspicious look, but didn't question further. "If you're nervous, don't be. It's not our first time." He patted my shoulder then went on ahead. I eventually followed and saw that the others were coming as well. I slowly sat next to Geonhak and plastered on my best smile. "I'll treat you to food later." I looked at him as it's been forever since he treated me to anything. "Really?" "Yep. Anything you want, within a reasonable price." I quietly accepted his offer and cheered on the inside.

I was grateful that many fans didn't ask about my health, but it also concerned me as it meant many weren't really paying attention or brushing it off. I sent the fan off and watched as they interacted with Geonhak. I messed around with him and he did the same in turn. It made me happy to see the smile on their face, but Geonhak didn't seem pleased. I huffed then looked over at Youngjo. "Youngjo." "Yeah?" "Is there anything else we have to do today...? I want to sleep." "Of course there is." He listed off things and hearing them made me more tired.

I quietly waited in the room as Geonhak was the last to take photos. "Keon." I looked up and saw Seoho hovering over me. "What's up?" "You look antsy. What's got you nervous?" I shook my head then looked over as I heard that the door had opened. "Give me a moment, Keon." I nodded then looked back at Seoho. "Do you want me to go with you?" "There's no need for that. We're two responsible adults." "Then at least keep me or Hwanwoong posted." I nodded then felt hands on my shoulders. "Ready?" "Yep." We waved to the others and I couldn't help but feel a bit sad at Seoho's gloomy expression.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

"This is so good." "I know." I took a picture of him eating and wondered how someone could make eating look so good. "Do you want sweets too?" "We have some at home." "I insist." "Really, th-" "You are going to accept my offer, right?" I quietly nodded and looked down while picking at my food. "Great. Any place you have in mind?" "Home..." "What? I couldn't hear. You mumbled." I remembered a place we had passed by and told him that instead. "Another place we haven't tried before. Someone seems adventurous today." I weakly smiled then looked away.

I bit into one of the cookies and loved how it melted in my mouth. "Doesn't it feel nice to be out with your lover?" "Yeah." He somewhat shove nudged me and proceeded to act childish. "Only a yeah?" "What were you expecting? A huge hell yeah?" "Possibly." I sighed and discreetly rolled my eyes. "Hell yeah!" He seemed pleased and I just wanted to get back to enjoying these cookies. He took a few and we walked back home mostly in silence. I've never felt farther from him than I did now.