Chapter 15

~Time skip: 1 week~

I found myself sticking by Hwanwoong's side like I used to back in our trainee days. "Keon, come here." I looked at Geonhak in confusion as he hadn't wanted much to do with me the entire morning. "What?" "I can't hug my boyfriend?" "You don't treat me like one..." "What was that?" "I said I would like a treat." He gave me a weird look then pulled me into his arms. I started panicking on the inside and I couldn't figure out why. "Geonhak! You're needed over here." We both looked at Youngjo who motioned for him to come over. "Later." He kissed my cheek then hurried over to Youngjo. I felt confused as I had assumed we were done for the day.

I threw down my last card then quickly put my hand over the pile. "Looks like I win." "By cheating." "You assume everyone cheated if you lose." Dongju pouted and caused us to laugh. "Oh, they're back." "What was the hold up?" "Ah, they had to redo Geonhak's photos. They're all good now." I gathered up all the cards then put them away. "Are we done for the day? I'm sleepy..." "You can sleep on the way there." Seoho patted Dongju's back as he pouted once more.

I found myself playing a matching game to pass the time as we drove to our next destination. "Keon." "Hm." He showed me a tweet on twitter that contained a video of Geonhak and I. "Eh, what about it." "This." The person had suddenly zoomed in and caught the exact moment we had held hands. "We can just brush it off with that's how we stick together." "No, it's not that." I was confused as to what he meant then gasped as I saw it. "Oh god." The video ended. I scrolled down and saw it had been liked and retweeted many times. "We're dead, Hwan-ah..." I looked back at Geonhak who eventually noticed I was looking.

"They what?" Everyone had now seen the video and were shocked to see that Geonhak had gotten physical. "How long have you been doing this?" "We'll deal with that later, our main focus is getting this video off the internet permanently." "Guys, even if we did that, people won't forget that easily." I had spoken a true fact when it comes to things like this. "We can't play it off as horseplay?" Youngjo sighed and Seoho had become deflated. "The only way we can get through this is to just push it as horseplay. I'll concoct a story for us four and you two have to come to an agreement with one as well."

I had never felt so nervous. It felt like if I even breathed differently they'd find it suspicious. "It's on." We all waved and watched the view count go up. Comments started pouring in and most of them were about the video that had started trending. "Nice to see you all." "We're on our way to an interview." We talked a bit more before we decided to talk about the video. "So, I'm sure just about everyone has seen the video that was posted hours ago. As you could tell from the title, that was our main reason for going live at this time." We all listened as Youngjo told his "view" of what he knew about it then handed the phone over to me.

"Hey, so, as Youngjo said, it was just horseplay. It's nothing to be up in arms about. As you can see, I'm happy and well." Geonhak had come forward then smiled. "I apologize for having worried you all. I love Keonhee with all my heart and I'd never intentionally want to hurt him." The comments had become ones full of understanding and distaste of the person who tried to take it out of context.